Bottom25 Playoff Field is set

2023 here we come.
like you, i was thoroughly demoralized by the hire.
but i'll have to disagree about 2023.
If the clown hadn't been fired his 3 wins would likely have GT seeded in the 9-12 range.
Of the 4 supposedly interviewed , i thought Key had the highest floor and lowest ceiling.
I expect to win 7 next year and hope that i am wrong about the low ceiling.I'll be rooting for him to succeed.
Personally Brent seems very likable and doesn't have a mouth (or rug) like the clown.

consider the source, who I have on Ignore. I strongly recommend it.
If on ignore, then how do you know what he said or who he is?

Pretty sure he was banned
There are a lot of people here who were banned from other forums or moved away from them... no dishonor there,
including at least one of our mods (and no i won't share info)
there's another forum who's relatively new owner is a douchebag social justice warrior.
he makes his mods sjw resulting in political censorship that limits free discussions.
Although that owner removed it from his resume about two years ago, the only thing noteworthy
that he has ever done since graduation was to co-found the LGBTQ club at his silicon valley employer.
This site is better than the other sports forums.

like you, i was thoroughly demoralized by the hire.
but i'll have to disagree about 2023.
If the clown hadn't been fired his 3 wins would likely have GT seeded in the 9-12 range.
Of the 4 supposedly interviewed , i thought Key had the highest floor and lowest ceiling.
I expect to win 7 next year and hope that i am wrong about the low ceiling.I'll be rooting for him to succeed.
Personally Brent seems very likable and doesn't have a mouth (or rug) like the clown.

If on ignore, then how do you know what he said or who he is?

There are a lot of people here who were banned from other forums or moved away from them... no dishonor there,
including at least one of our mods (and no i won't share info)
there's another forum who's relatively new owner is a douchebag social justice warrior.
he makes his mods sjw resulting in political censorship that limits free discussions.
Although that owner removed it from his resume about two years ago, the only thing noteworthy
that he has ever done since graduation was to co-found the LGBTQ club at his silicon valley employer.
This site is better than the other sports forums.

I started off my online GT fan career by being banned from another site before I could post.

Now, I do that to other people for fun. Jokes on you Tech fans.

No SEC or B12's made the final B25.
ACC - 2
B10 - 3
Pac10again - 3

Clearly the B10/P10 are the crappiest conferences

I started off my online GT fan career by being banned from another site before I could post.

Now, I do that to other people for fun. Jokes on you Tech fans.
When I began my online GT fan career search, I checked out all the sites. Being very self-aware that I am a total asshole, I figured this was the only site I had a shooter's chance of not getting banned. Haven't been back to another site since.

Colorado makes history as Bottom 25 champion is crowned for 2022 season
Colorado becomes the first Power Five program to win The Bottom 25 championship. It's truly a historic moment. Congratulations to the Buffaloes.

Let's get to the playoff!

First Round
No. 12 Louisiana Tech defeats No. 5 Northwestern 23-16
No. 11 Charlotte defeats No. 6 Hawaii 47-42
No. 10 FIU defeats No. 7 Nevada 38-34
No. 9 Colorado State defeats No. 8 Akron 14-13

Quarterfinals
No. 8 Akron defeats No. 1 UMass 17-3
No. 7 Nevada defeats No. 2 Colorado 48-27
No. 3 South Florida defeats No. 6 Hawaii 35-34
No. 5 Northwestern defeats No. 4 New Mexico 5-3

Semifinals
No. 6 Hawaii defeats No. 1 UMass 31-13
No. 4 New Mexico defeats No. 2 Colorado 17-16

The Bottom 25 Championship
No 1. UMass defeats No. 2 Colorado 2-0

What more could we have asked for in our title game than a battle between No. 1 and No. 2? It was a game both teams were building toward all season, and in the end, Colorado was just a little too much for UMass to overcome. The Minutemen won 2-0 on a safety as a bad snap on a punt went soaring over the punter's head, through the end zone and hitting Ralphie right between the eyes. This sent Ralphie on a rampage through the stadium, but after a 25-minute delay, Ralphie's handlers got things back in order and the game was able to conclude.

Bottom 25 title history
2022: Colorado
2021: UMass
2020: COVID-19
2019: UMass
2018: UTEP
2017: UTEP
2016: Texas State
2015: UCF
2014: SMU
2013: Miami (Ohio)

Back