Bowl Game Thread

I like Paul Johnson, but his offense is so damn boring, and from the looks of this season not very effective either.

I been saying this all season, it horrible to watch and at some point fingers gotta be pointed at him. People treat him like he's a God at GT and we are about to have our first losing season in a long time if we can't pull out this ****fest. For such a good coach he doesn't have his team disciplined or prepared this season. We come out flat every game.

Defense is by far outmatching this team. We should pull away, but I don't think you will see the same QB or AB's next year. I am not worried. This year is what it is. Washington won't be starting next fall but will be a helluva backup.

This is the most ridiculously ****ty game I have seen them play all year.

I'm really glad I decided to watch this at home as opposed to going out to the bar. I'm really ****ing embarrassed by this performance.

Our recruits are watching this ****! ****!

How many of you are on your periods? Oh my gosh, it's ridiculous

I been saying this all season, it horrible to watch and at some point fingers gotta be pointed at him. People treat him like he's a God at GT and we are about to have our first losing season in a long time if we can't pull out this ****fest. For such a good coach he doesn't have his team disciplined or prepared this season. We come out flat every game.

Yup, I agree. Even when Nesbitt was playing the offense still looked like they do tonight with just a bit more steam.

Back