Breaking Down the Hardest 2024 Schedules According to ESPN's FPI

These seem like signs that the ACC knows we have an option and continue to screw us. Why FSU didn’t want to play us because they don’t want to help our attendance figures. Etc, etc. why we got UL…Why we are almost never on the ACC network year long.

Schedule is what it is. Harder than 2023.

GT loses Clemson, and gets ND instead. If you look at Phil Steele’s Top 10 ranked ACC teams, GT plays 6 of them. Syracuse, Duke are no gummies either. Both new HC’s have brought in talent to teams who weren’t bad last year.

Add in the preseason #1 or #2 team, and it’s going to be tough to finish better than 5-7 to 7-5. There is no room for error.

GT will be a better team vs 2023, but the questions on D (new staff, system, plus a lack of depth along the DL may be hard to overcome). GT is going to have to win a lot of high scoring games.

6-6 final record and a bowl game. GT cannot slip up and lose to GSU, and will have to beat Cuse’, Duke and 2 of the following:

@ UofL
@ UNC
@ VT
Miami
NCSU

We will be picked to lose FSU, Miami, ND, UNC and UGAy.

We can’t have a Chan year when we lose to teams that aren’t as good as us. And I don’t think we will. Coach Key (I wasn’t a fan of the hire) will show why I was wrong and he was the right hire. Year 2 is a big deal and he’s got the brains and work ethic.

We will be significantly better than expected. We beat FSU. UNC will all go to the locker room and hug it out after we trounce them.

Miami, ND and Uga are the only games we may lose, and we will win at least one. My guess is that win is against the mutts. 10-2 record is the worst we’ll do. That’s my unbiased assessment.
GT will be underdogs in all of the following as it stands right now. Of course that’s subject to change when ya know, actual games are played.

FSU
@ UofL
@ UNC
ND
Miami (slight home dog)
NCSU (slight home dog)
That final game.

Ok Geff where did you think we'd get a 4th win?
I'd take the under on 4 if I were betting. I just thought it would be hard to lose 8 in a row even for us. Though I've seen it before. So I picked UNC, but we could just as soon lose to Cuse away on an early game and beat Duke. Regardless just another season of irrelevance until they make a division for us and Vandy to play competitively in. Watching Harpring's kid catch a few balls will let me remember a time when we competed in basketball and football. :heelclick::heelclick:

I'd take the under on 4 if I were betting. I just thought it would be hard to lose 8 in a row even for us. Though I've seen it before. So I picked UNC, but we could just as soon lose to Cuse away on an early game and beat Duke. Regardless just another season of irrelevance until they make a division for us and Vandy to play competitively in. Watching Harpring's kid catch a few balls will let me remember a time when we competed in basketball and football. :heelclick::heelclick:
Big Cry Energy!!

i prefer when it's the hardest, but if we suck then things could really get messy

You definitely shouldn't gamble because you would be very bad at it.

You’re a clown. I didn’t think clowning your post was enough so I decided to post this as well. I’m sitting here on the ööööter on this beautiful Saturday morning, feeling pretty good about the start of the weekend and then I read your two posts in this thread. Now I’m pissed tf off. I hope you have a terrible weekend.

Why someone would post in a Georgia tech message board just to ööööing whine about sucking in the preseason after a promising end last year is beyond me. Maybe it’s because I’m not a miserable cunt so I don’t really understand it.

Why someone would post in a Georgia tech message board just to ööööing whine about sucking in the preseason after a promising end last year is beyond me. Maybe it’s because I’m not a miserable cunt so I don’t really understand it.
could be you're wearing rose-colored glasses, maybe blinded by your status as a mod on a GT sports website, because it seems obvious to everyone who follows GT football that you absolutely are a miserable cunt

Please add more antifreeze to your drink

could be you're wearing rose-colored glasses, maybe blinded by your status as a mod on a GT sports website, because it seems obvious to everyone who follows GT football that you absolutely are a miserable cunt
GOLD-colored glasses!!!
Reported

I see that you and needleds are not acquainted. Now you are.

Reported.

Athlon’s ACC Predictions,

GT #9 ACC, #49 nationally. Final record 6-6 and playing USF in the Fenway Bowl.

CFP Projections (ACC 1 team).

1st Round (Home field games)

#9 Michigan @ #8 Bama
#12 Liberty @ #5 Oregon
#11 ND @ #6 Texas
#10 PSU @ #7 Ole Miss

2nd Round

#1 uga vs #8 Bama - Sugar Bowl
#4 Utah vs #5 Oregon - Fiesta Bowl
#3 FSU vs #6 Texas - CFA Peach Bowl
#2 tOSU vs #7 Ole Miss - Rose Bowl

CFP Semifinals

#1 uga vs #5 Oregon
#2 tOSU vs #3 Texas

CFP MNC

#1 uga vs #2 tOSU

A week or so ago saw an article that listed the most exciting offenses to watch this upcoming season and we were on it. Last season reminded me of the '97 season in that we were able to have a winning season and win a bowl game. Don't know if we can have a '98 type season this year
because of the difficult schedule but I'm optimistic we can at least win eight in the regular season.
The flip side of a difficult schedule is people will notice when you win in spite of it. When Miami and FSU turned their programs around in the '80s they had very difficult schedules and they got people's attention when they started beating good teams. It will help Key and his staff to
continue the improvement in recruiting as they continue shattering others team's dreams. The FSU game to open the season is an excellent
opportunity as I believe it is likely to be the low point of their season.

Back