Brent Key sucks

EF12DF27-9E2B-4262-9F93-310EBF629F75.jpeg

Brent Key is also the run game coordinator.

If Brent Key were good he wouldn’t have been run out of every situation he’s been in while bad mouthing everyone on his way out.

was a ööööing asshole to us while he coached against us and is actively losing games for us now.

No doubt he’s one of the “I Know Football” types who demand we never run any option plays at GT for god knows what reason.

Welcome to the club. the hive are serious Geoff Collins supportora... they love the Waffle House.. used car salesmanship Geoff Collins is all about.. critical of Coach Collins and they give ya a lifetime ban.
WGAF? The Hive is for full-on retards and losers. And I say that having never been a member there.

yeah he is a good recruiter, over 80% of the top recruits that have come in since he was hired he has had a major hand in bringing to Atlanta.
Debatable. Plus one of his key o-line recruits decommited to UGA this year.

Sewak’s starting to look like a genius.
Never thought the scheme or coaching was the problem with him for the most part. Maybe a season or two the Oline was the worst. But we have lamented the Oline for so long

They stacked the box pretty much the whole game and dared Sims to throw, it's what beats us every game when Sims is playing, the O line did not do him any favors for his sake though.
If they are stacking the box, we should have one on one coverage. Send Gibbs out past the stacked box and get him one on one on a quick pass route.

No he’s not. Sewak was not good. But maybe he has an equal.

We probably need a poll. I don't want Sewak (or Tenuta) back; but I think Sewak has a clear edge on BK. It would be hard to argue we couldn't run block with Sewak, we just couldn't pass protect. With Key we can't run block or pass protect. When we had Sewak and an O-lineman missed an assignment he got an ear full from our OC and the little girls on here got upset the coach yelled at someone. I think it is time we start seeing some butt chewing again.

Wish we had enough depth to sit the guys making mistakes and production not getting even worse

We probably need a poll. I don't want Sewak (or Tenuta) back; but I think Sewak has a clear edge on BK. It would be hard to argue we couldn't run block with Sewak, we just couldn't pass protect. With Key we can't run block or pass protect. When we had Sewak and an O-lineman missed an assignment he got an ear full from our OC and the little girls on here got upset the coach yelled at someone. I think it is time we start seeing some butt chewing again.
I agree on the accountability. Is Key on the sideline or in the booth? He needs to be on the sideline and the sixth year seniors need to hear his "encouragement".
I will give Johnson another chance since he was out of practice all week.

If they are stacking the box, we should have one on one coverage. Send Gibbs out past the stacked box and get him one on one on a quick pass route.

No! The LB flow with Gibbs. Throw to your WR who has a 10 yards cushion. Keep doing it until they bring up the DB and drop the safeties. Sims can hit that route about 95% of the time. And he throws a fast ball, not some ballon that gets you a two yard gain. We were getting 4-5 which is a acceptable run. Make the quick out your pre-snap read. We threw that route for about 250 yards against UNC and Pitt combined.

No! The LB flow with Gibbs. Throw to your WR who has a 10 yards cushion. Keep doing it until they bring up the DB and drop the safeties. Sims can hit that route about 95% of the time. And he throws a fast ball, not some ballon that gets you a two yard gain. We were getting 4-5 which is a acceptable run. Make the quick out your pre-snap read. We threw that route for about 250 yards against UNC and Pitt combined.
Both would work better than running off tackle. Throwing to Gibbs versus a LB has more potential for a big gain.

Back