Brett Seither

CarsonNewmanJacket

Your average fart joke teller
So can someone explain to me why we aren’t using the guy? He has 5 catches on the season and 4 of them are for TDs… You’d think we’d get him the ball more right?

I think he's been dinged up a little bit.

As will be the next guy who uses a player's name as a thread tile.

84v7e2.gif

Attachments

• that-is-bait.gif
    that-is-bait.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
Haynes threw to 9 different receivers today. When you’re gaining on the ground like we were you didn’t have to air it out. Even Benson (TE) caught a pass along with Janneh but he dropped because of the helmet to helmet contact penalty. What I’m liking is the fact that Williams is back and our OL is finally gelling together at the right time. Our TEs are also blocking better on the perimeter opening holes up for our RBs to exploit. It’s a thing of beauty.

TE is improved but I’d really like to find a playmaker there at some point. Maybe Harping can be that guy.

Might get booed in their own stadium if we fans dont show the öööö up.
I hope we have a stadium full of red and we kick the ever loving öööö out of those mutts. I want them streaming out of our stadium at the beginning of the 4th with their tails tucked. I want me and a few thousand of my closest friends to sing and dance to the Horse post game as we celebrate our victory.

And we should riot if the Horse isn't played.

I hope we have a stadium full of red and we kick the ever loving öööö out of those mutts. I want them streaming out of our stadium at the beginning of the 4th with their tails tucked. I want me and a few thousand of my closest friends to sing and dance to the Horse post game as we celebrate our victory.

And we should riot if the Horse isn't played.
Eff that I want Ugag to lose out. Lose a close one to OM then get dismantled by UT on the road so they lose all hope of playoffs, the we kick the sh!t out of them while they are down, and their fans dont even bother to come to ATL.

Eff that I want Ugag to lose out. Lose a close one to OM then get dismantled by UT on the road so they lose all hope of playoffs, the we kick the sh!t out of them while they are down, and their fans dont even bother to come to ATL.
They are filling our stadium with 0, 1, or 2 losses.

I want UGAY to come into ATL with losses to Ole Miss and Tenn.

Back