Brick Facing

GTg8r

Varsity Lurker
Trivia Tidbit to share whilst tailgating:

The brick laying of the west stands in fact returns Grant Field to its initial splendor.
If you ever have a chance to see the original stands you will see that the ground level is about a foot higher and also has redbrick facing like the rest of campus.

Perhaps we should add a statue of John Sayler Coon to the top of the press box, since that was his favorite location to observe John Heisman's Tornado.

Hey GTGator,

Do you attend UF? Just curious how you root for both UF and GT. Did you ever go to Tech? Who did you grow up on, Tech or UF?

Do you attend UF? Just curious how you root for both UF and GT. Did you ever go to Tech? Who did you grow up on, Tech or UF?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">This is an easy way to get my post count up....
Ga. Inst. of Tech. BS Chem 00 (Fall 95 RAT)
Univ. of Fla Graduate Student 01-??
I grew up a Tech fan because thats where the smart people went. I learned to like UF because Steve Spurrier was brutally honest and hated Georgia.
I'm looking forward to seeing Zook destroy the Dawgs at the Cocktail Party.

Your turn...

C'mon, g8tor...you know I'm going to be at the Cocktail Party and Zook WILL NOT beat Mark Richt. I don't buy into the all the hype all the time, but I just think that it's time for UF to take some losses this year, and one will be against UGA.

Originally posted by Indian Buzz:
C'mon, g8tor...you know I'm going to be at the Cocktail Party and Zook WILL NOT beat Mark Richt. I don't buy into the all the hype all the time, but I just think that it's time for UF to take some losses this year, and one will be against UGA.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Indian this is going to be the year of the "NEW" coach.

Not only does UF handle Ugag but they also go into Doak and put a # on FSU.

You heard it here first.

Oh yea, we win 10 games w/ our 'NEW' coach too

Law,

no way those guys win 10...they'll lose to UGA, UT, FSU, and Miami...i just don't see it happen. I can see Tech winning 10 games, but the pieces hafta fall right, and we have to drink enough like that kid did during the College World Series. It'll be tough, but we're Tech guys. We can do it!!!

IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!

Back