Bring the Wood

Who will bring the most Wood to the Aggressive 2018 Tech D?

• Coach Speed and McCollum

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Coach Woody Coach Wood and Coach Rize

Votes: 42 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joe Biden's niece would be a wonderful candidate for secretary of The Queen

"Wanna get you in the Georgia Dome on the fifty yard line
While the Dirty Birds kick for t'ree"

Thought you were remixing Luda
while? fantasies are different than they were when I was young.

It's been a while children.

But Look, Kelly had a deal structure with UF and just decided the folks down there are too violent and he wanted to live in Brentwood slash Bel Air with less crime and hatred.

But back to the Wood. Speed and Wood And Nate Woody as well as Mr. Rize are going to bring so much aggression and Mrs Lovely Keisha Bottoms will have UGA owned. They cheat and pay the players.

Writing the Trumps to investigate. Ponzi scheme Donnan paid off the judge.

Release the fecal matter all over their grass near the UGA library, but also the original FOotball field Sanford Stadium prior to that was a small field of grass on North Campus.

When i went to school there I would run 40 yard dashes on their practice field with my islamic roommate (Great guy, shows that a lot of muslims are great folks, some are insane, just like people in general). Anyway, I pissed all over their G on the practice field.

Chubb got so stuffed from the start to the end by Alabama. #99 and #48 #* and #28 Rs Sr Averett made history. and Number 6 from number 13 a Hail Mary Miracle indeed. Maybe Dodd created some magic upstairs in Heaven.

Trump 2020

Bring the Heat Woody

And take a dump on UGA north Campus. Cheaters, Liars, Thieves. We don't pay our players. They do. Cheaters. Illegal.

Go owned by Tua. Laughing for life.

Jacket Heart February 2018
What a time to be alive.

Jacket heaet.

Oops, meant Jacket Heart. Funny how that happens.

Back