Buck Belue

techfowl

Jolly Good Fellow
Everybody seems to hate this guy.

I really enjoy listening to him. The guy is a UGA homer, but he should be. He's one of the most loved guys to ever exit the program.

Anyway - I've never heard him talk nasty about us. Now, before you get confused - - he busts on us all the time, but all I have heard has been either in good fun, or at least a tempered truth. Max, Perry, and Kinkade in my opinion are the guys who get nasty. They have said some pretty rotten things.

Coleman and Belue should be homers. At least Buck is funny about it.

I can remember plenty of times that Kincade or some other has railed on us, only to hear Buck try to soften the blow. If you hate him for being a UGA fan - so be it - but he's not too bad a guy IMHO.

Amen. I think I pointed out the same thing the other day. He talks better about Tech than Coleman does.

That's just sad.

Originally posted by LLCoolJacket:
By the way, your topic belongs here, because..?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It's the only thing positive anyone has said in days.

CDK says:

It's the only thing positive anyone has said in days.

If thats the case, its very sad. I would rather see a Walt Disney movie than to nominate Bucky as a good guy.

As for Tech paid leadership, this is the lowest point possibly ever.

I'll tell you why LL Cool Jacket.

Because we look like a bunch of whiners when we bitch and moan about every single person that "picks" on us.

It makes us sound like dawg fans.

I don't dislike someone for picking another team to pull for. I have problem when it quits being all in good fun. All this mess about how the AJC and Buck pick on us just sounds like we have an inferiority complex.

I think your response is not because you actually think this isn't relevant - but because you disagree.

Clearly a post responding to multiple flames found on this board is relevant isn't it? We all have our opinions - that's what this board is. I respect yours. Mine is just different.

Hell, truth be told - it's Monday - I'm putting off doing my expense reports, and I just wanted to see how many people would give me responses like yours.

Not that I don't believe what I wrote is true.

LLCoolJacket Wrote:

CDK says:

It's the only thing positive anyone has said in days.

If thats the case, its very sad. I would rather see a Walt Disney movie than to nominate Bucky as a good guy.

As for Tech paid leadership, this is the lowest point possibly ever.

Yeah - right now sucks. I don't like Braine or Clough.

I just repect Gailey for handling this big crap sandwich better than most people would. I hate to see people down on a guy who continues to take responsibility for problems he didn't create, and at that continues to make the best of it (I know this part is debatable).

Back