Bulldog mascot dies of heat stroke

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
But not the right one, sadly...

Though initially reported missing, the English bulldog that was the mascot for sports teams at Louisiana Tech University actually died of heatstroke, officials said Wednesday.
The veterinarian that kept Tech XX said a now-fired employee left the dog outside on Sunday.
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/01/sport/louisiana-mascot-dies/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

I find it really disturbing there is a "Tech <roman numerals>" bulldog mascot out there...

How can you wish death upon Russ? He is the underdog UGA mascot. Russ is about the only thing I like about UGA football.

To the meatgrinder.

Sounds like the locals will be having some tasty loose meat sammiches the rest of the week.

How can you wish death upon Russ? He is the underdog UGA mascot. Russ is about the only thing I like about UGA football.

Every one of their pathetic mascots deserves to die. Again, not for any ill-will towards the animal itself, but for the anguish is causes to flood over Athens. Their pain is so very sweet.

I'd enjoy watching Russ cross I-285. That said, he probably couldn't even make it across a one lane country road.

Lots of class in here.

Look, I support animal rights. Which is why I would hope that any decent human being would support the immediate and painless death of an animal, Russ, who is genetically inbred, suffers from innumerable health problems, and is part of a disgusting breeding culture that produces dogs with so many genetic abnormalities that they can't breathe outside unless they are sitting on a bag of ice.

Anyone who supports the U[sic]GA line of mascots supports animal cruelty. There isn't much room for debate.

And in any event, there is no class in Athens, regardless of which meaning applies.

Class? "that's rich given the source"

Russ is another in a line of horribly disfigured animals as a result of manmade genetic manipulation. ---- right it's classy and probably even humane to wish death in the little feller. Struggle breathing your whole life and your only relief is when they prop your ballsac on a bag of ice on September Saturdays, even if he was allowed copulation he probably couldn't achieve it without assistance...but a classy person thinks that anyone wishing mercy on this pathetic being is in bad taste. That's rich.

Look, I support animal rights. Which is why I would hope that any decent human being would support the immediate and painless death of an animal, Russ, who is genetically inbred, suffers from innumerable health problems, and is part of a disgusting breeding culture that produces dogs with so many genetic abnormalities that they can't breathe outside unless they are sitting on a bag of ice.

Anyone who supports the U[sic]GA line of mascots supports animal cruelty. There isn't much room for debate.

And in any event, there is no class in Athens, regardless of which meaning applies.
+1

mercy isn't a dog dying from heat stroke. Pathetic.

Mercy would be taking it to the vet and putting it down.

Decency would involve shutting down the incest involved in U[sic]GA and seeing the cow-college selecting a healthy bull-dog, even if it no longer represented their fanbase's preference for "all-white" things.

So you're advocating euthanizing the entire breed? You've got issues, man. You're a doggy mass murderer.

Russ and the U[sic]GA line are not part of any recognized breed. They are too inbred.

So, no, he's not advocating for the elimination of a breed, although many people familiar with dogs do support eliminating that particular breed because most of its time is spent suffering.

I murdered a lot of Bee's the other day, am I wrong for that??

Back