Butker 8 in a row from 50+

Idk why he's comes off as a prick too me, but I must be the only one that thinks that. He's uber talented, but that doesn't change my opinion.
I always thought him a hard charger unlike our QB at the time. Glad he came here. Kid just flamed out on believing in Geoff and of course Choice left...etc. Man, he was fun to watch.

All I know is that I’m really sick of Taylor Swift and the State Farm Chiefs. I was hoping for literally anybody else in the Superb Owl this year, Butker or no Butker - every team in the championship games had a Tech guy on it, I think (Butker, Mason, Gibbs, Swilling?).

JRjr

All I know is that I’m really sick of Taylor Swift and the State Farm Chiefs. I was hoping for literally anybody else in the Superb Owl this year, Butker or no Butker - every team in the championship games had a Tech guy on it, I think (Butker, Mason, Gibbs, Swilling?).

JRjr
1706536575597.gif

I always thought him a hard charger unlike our QB at the time. Glad he came here. Kid just flamed out on believing in Geoff and of course Choice left...etc. Man, he was fun to watch.
I never said he wasn't fun or he doesn't work hard compared to soft child sims, but he just seems like he expects things I feel like he would have left under key even, but what do I know.

Dude is clutch.

Unlike the loser 3rd rounder the Niners wasted a pick on. Moody replaced someone that was 29/29 on FGs in the playoffs and 39/39 on XPs in the playoffs. Automatic.

JRjr
What is it about Taylor Swift that makes everyone hate her so much?

What is it about Taylor Swift that makes everyone hate her so much?

I don’t dislike her, I’m just tired of hearing about her outside of the context of music.
It’s more of a media problem than a Taylor problem.

JRjr

I don’t dislike her, I’m just tired of hearing about her outside of the context of music.
It’s more of a media problem than a Taylor problem.

JRjr
A good publicist has got to be loving this. Swift is broadening her name recognition to a whole group of people that might not be that familiar with her. I can see publicists of other performers who might be past their prime latching onto a sports star for a jolt to a fading career. The possibilities are endless.
Madonna latching on to Lebron
Barbra Streisand- Mahomes
It’s not just limited to female singers.
Iggy Pop- Serena Williams
Billy Joel- Simone Biles
Bob Dylan- Rhonda Rousey

Back