Buzzilla's Super Happy Fun Picks......

Buzzilla

I'm all out of bubblegum
Buzzilla\'s Super Happy Fun Picks......

FWIW....These are my picks for the coming weekend. I welcome your take on it.

Michigan -3 1/2 vs Notre Dame- The golden domers run out of luck as Michigan just has too much for the not so lucky Irish.

Washington State +8 1/2 vs Ohio State- I don't get this line at all. OSU showed a good running game against a pathetic Texas Tech team, but Washington State brings a little more to the table. Go with the Cougars to cover.

Miami, Oh +13 1/2 vs LSU....Yeah, I know, it's in Death Valley, at night, BUT, Miami(OH), as UNC knows, is a pretty tough team, and if you watched the VT game you know that LSU ain't what many thought. Take Miami and the points.

Nebraska -5 1/2 vs Penn State...Nebraska may not be quite as good as last years version (yet), but it's apparent from their game with Central Florida that Penn State isn't quite ready to compete with Nebraska's speed. I think NU wins this one by at least 10.

Miami Fla -38 vs Temple- Did the oddsmakers see the game Saturday?
confused.gif
I think Miami has this one covered by the half.

THIS IS MY PICK OF THE WEEK.....UNC +13 1/2 vs Texas. This is an upset waiting to happen. I don't think UNC necessarily will win this game, but I think they will keep it close enough to cover the spread easy. I wouldn't be too surprised if they pull off the upset of the decade....I think FSU might have some unpleasent memories from Chapel Hill last year and can see UNC doing it again. They've got nothing to lose and everything to win. I see UNC jumping on Texas early and trying to hold on late for the victory. FWIW, I just don't believe in Texas...they are simply overrated (as usual).

And of course.....Take Tech and the points if you can get them. This line is swinging all over the place....Tech will win this game straight up by at least 3....maybe more.
bigthumbup.gif

O.K. What's your thoughts?

Re: Buzzilla\'s Super Happy Fun Picks......

My picks: ND, Ohio State, LSU (too many people on the Miami, OH/MAC bandwagon. Night game at LSU only - 13 pts?), Texas Tech (big time over Ole Miss in Lubbock), Nebraska, & Texas (big time over UNC). Also like GT getting points at Clemson.

Back