BYU fan of Reggie Ball

DeanH

Varsity Lurker
Congrats on the win! I was so proud of the way your team bounced back! Reggie Ball is so fantastic and a superstar in the making!!! He is ellusive and has an outstanding arm. I am sure now of what I saw in the BYU game is no young team that will finish next to last in the ACC like many of the preseason prognosticators said. I think Georgia Tech will have a winning record and play in a Bowl Game this year. I am glad BYU isnt playing you guys next year (or at least the next three years) because Reggie would kill us! Good luck on the rest of the season.

Lastly, BYU played USC and if you happen to see that game I think it was clear that Georgia Tech's offensive line is at least is as good as the University of Southern California. Tech's Defense is better top to bottom then USC's (imho). BYU beat themselves with turnovers and bad penalties(unfortunately a common theme with Georgia Tech fans last week in the BYU game) and thus lost the game. BYU has so many youngsters on offense that we will get better and be back to the good ole' days of 400 yards passing per game (woohoo!). Couple that with a great defense (we held Tailback U (USC) to 71 yard net rushing) and we should have a team that can content with some of the BCS teams in the future.

Take care and congrats!

Thanks and I think many here realize that our loss to you wasn't nearly as bad as some of them imagined.

Good luck the rest of the year, I hope you go undefeated the rest of the way with no injuries.

Back