BYU gets late addition Linebacker........

I'm reaching a little cause I don't really follow BYU but I'm guessing Crowton's going to fall on his face and the Mormons will ride him out of town on a rail. I don't envision a 'return to glory' ala Lavell Edwards anytime soon if ever again quite frankly. Byu will naturally gravitate towards it's rightful position as the Baylor of Mormonism.

I don't envision a 'return to glory' ala Lavell Edwards anytime soon
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Agreed. Edwards has to be considered one of the GREATEST coaches of all-time (particularly in the era he coached in). Those are lofty standards he set over there. Heck, they even named the stadium after him. Tough situation for Crowton.

Do they have a couple of guys on bikes in dress pants, ties, and white shirts lead the team out of the tunnel before the game?

Done by JJ.

Do they have a couple of guys on bikes in dress pants, ties, and white shirts lead the team out of the tunnel before the game?

Yeah, and its absolutely wild! I've heard its the most exciting 60 seconds in LDS college football.
wink.gif

What's funny is that with Gailey running the offense what film do they watch for tendencies? Dallas, Pittsburgh, or Miami lol? They will have no idea what to prepare for.

Back