BYU pep rally/viewing party at BDS@HGF on Aug. 28th!

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄
I saw this at the end of the AJC article on academics...

Tech fans unable to make it out to Utah for the Aug. 28 season opener at BYU can do the next best thing by gathering at Bobby Dodd Stadium to watch the game on the Jumbotron. Kickoff is 9:30 p.m. on ESPN2.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Great idea! Someone on here proposed this a few weeks ago, but I didn't think the GTAA would actually do something like this. I'll definitely be out there that night.

Originally posted by JoltinJacket:
I saw this at the end of the AJC article on academics...

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Tech fans unable to make it out to Utah for the Aug. 28 season opener at BYU can do the next best thing by gathering at Bobby Dodd Stadium to watch the game on the Jumbotron. Kickoff is 9:30 p.m. on ESPN2.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Great idea! Someone on here proposed this a few weeks ago, but I didn't think the GTAA would actually do something like this. I'll definitely be out there that night.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Believe it or not, BeeBad proposed this on the Hive a couple months ago... Didn't think anyone would listen tho... LOL

Now I'd like to propose that we win the game..
grin.gif

Props to you BeeBad! What a great idea. I'm glad that GTAA went along with that.

Let us remember that this Great Idea came from an Alumni of the White and Gold, not the AD and his staff. Let us make sure that DB does not take any credit for this idea.

wink.gif

This is good news.

A student on campus approached the administration
with the idea and they jumped on it. I've had my
fingers crossed since I heard about it on Monday.

Its great to see a grass roots effort on campus
get supported by the folks in the Edge.

Originally posted by The V:
Let us remember that this Great Idea came from an Alumni of the White and Gold, not the AD and his staff. Let us make sure that DB does not take any credit for this idea.

wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I have an idea we should win all our games this year.

Having ideas is no problem-implementing them is what counts.

wink.gif

Great news!!! But is it free to everyone, free to students, or is the AA going to charge for admission...

Hey V...who the hell cares about credit for the idea? The point is we have alumni who care enough to want to do it, and the school and AD approved it and are getting things set up. Braine and Clough needed some idea that people were interested in doing it first before going to the expense to set it up IMO.

NC,

I saw the original email thread that led to this
happening. You're right on target. Like I said
on the Hive. This is a good example of the admin
folks listening to the students & fans to generate
some "buzz" for the program.

Believe me...the team will know that we are in
BDS@HGF watching them on the Jumbotron.

-CJ

Originally posted by ncjacket:
Hey V...who the hell cares about credit for the idea? The point is we have alumni who care enough to want to do it, and the school and AD approved it and are getting things set up. Braine and Clough needed some idea that people were interested in doing it first before going to the expense to set it up IMO.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">

To Bellyseries
Sounds like you read " Patton on Leadership",
we should send Chan a copy.

The V
wink.gif

Back