Call in show

I did like the way that Chan dissed Clemson by implication.

The question of why Miami lost to UNC and then Clemson came up. Chan blamed the Miami fans. He said they were booing their own players so bad that they got rattled and started playing bad. Didn't give Clemson any credit. THAT'S a big time Diss.

After the comment about Death Valley being just like all the other places, this really just puts salt in the wound. I love it.

Methinks it's more a diss at the GT fans that have been doing the same thing.

If CCG has the amount of respect for little Bowden as I do, then it wasn't too hard to diss them. It just comes naturally with Tommy as their coach. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/roflmao.gif

Recap at the GT Sports Blog.. Link here

Gailey on booing:
Second, it is hard at home when kids get booed, they get down, the pressure mounts and they don't handle the pressure. It is a tough situation for 18-20 year old kids who think everyone is against them. Sometimes they panic. It weighs on kids more and more.

Pay attention people: don't boo your team, even if you're "booing the coaches" and not the players - they hear it and take it personally.

anybody booing our boys around me is going to have me in their friggin' face! And if that ain't enough to shut em up, my son,also a Tech grad and 6'4", will join me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif

Back