Calvin Booker?

Red,

Is Kelley recruiting Ga for Stanford?

I'm only asking because they seem to have done pretty darn well here over the last 2 years.

I wish we had as much success in California. We finally seemed to be opening up that huge mine in '01. Wasn't it Collins that was doing a good bit of work out there. Man, I wish we could get that Cali mojo back - looks like both kids will be in the 2 deep this year, as one was a RS-FR starter, and it looks like Wilkerson will join Parker at least in the 2 deep this year.

2-2 isn't much of a sample size, but it's pretty darn good.

Originally posted by jacketguy:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by Driver8:
This is a prime example of the current staff's ineptitude. Here's a kid less than 10 minutes from our campus, one that all the top schools in the South were looking at and we don't make a serious run at him. I don't know what I'm more disgusted about,....looking at the list of the top recruits in the state and "seeing" our lack on involvement or,...reading about how the NFL folks are raving about a certain 215lb TB that runs a sub 4.4 forty that should have been in our backfield this year but we flunked him out of school. Brilliant job Gailey on both counts!!

GATA JACKETS!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Driver... you may want to re-read your information concerning flunkgate.. I think you are giving Gailey a waaaay too much credit for its "success" .. but while you are at it... dont forget Joe Burns flunked out too, along with a host of others who either quit or flunked out.. dont forget to give Gailey credit for that as well.. just a heads up..</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think CG will get plenty of "credit" during the upcoming season. I just feel sorry for this years seniors,........they've been dealt a raw deal by the powers that be. Hopefully it will make them stronger and adept at handling the adversity that life throws at us.

GATA JACKETS!!!

Back