Calvin Johnson... mediocre pro.

I didn't even realize this thread started in 2010. I thought this thread was original last year.

I'll make sure to keep it going next year around november when Calvin is still mediocre. Especially with Stafford throwing to him

I didn't even realize this thread started in 2010. I thought this thread was original last year.

I'll make sure to keep it going next year around november when Calvin is still mediocre. Especially with Stafford throwing to him

CJ will replace White and Atlanta will start bitch-slapping teams at will.

It's happening.

mOU0l.jpg

Can't get separation from defenders. An incredibly overrated fantasy player.

His career thus far has been very underwhelming.

80% of the time he's running routes he gets no separation and I've watched almost all of Detroit's games over the past 3 seasons. Just had a Cornerback step in front of the play on him and intercept the ball AS I'M TYPING THIS!

When it is a curl route and he fails to block the man out and the corner beats him back to the ball, its just as much the WR fault as it is the QB.

Announcer just said, "Where's Calvin Johnson been this game, he needs to step up and make some plays."

Ahhh, whenever I need a laugh, I just read the first page of this HOF thread.

Thanks for the bump!

If only the mutt would stop throwing interceptions. What a clusterumlaut.

After his game today, Calvin is only 303 yards away from having the most receiving yards in a season. 3 Games left to get 303 yards is 101 yards a game. He's averaging 119 yards/game. He may have a hard time with the schedule coming up. Arizona is a good defense. Atlanta has a weak secondary so a good chance he can rack up some good yards that game, but finish the season with the Bears, a very good defense. It'll be close. Even if he doesn't get another yard the rest of the season this year would still be good enough for 23rd all time.

The funniest part of this thread is that Calvin (barring injury) will likely go down as the greatest receiver in NFL history once his career is over. Jerry Rice has super bowls but that really only matters when comparing quarterbacks.

Who would have figured the top two receivers in the NFL both played at Tech?

Back