Calvin Voted in Hall of Fame

GT98

Dodd-Like
Well deserved from such an incredible player

I remember seeing him at practice his first week at GT. It was Ray Charles obvious even then that he was the best player on the field.

GoJackets89

Helluva Engineer

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
It’s amazing looking through the pictures of CJ at the bottom of that article to see how much bigger he was than most everyone else playing college ball. I always forget how damned big he was.

GoJackets89

Helluva Engineer
Who wants to own up to being a dumbass instead of forcing us to dig for your dumbassary?
Does BOR have an alt I'm not aware of? I was way less active when that post was made, but am well aware of the meme worthyness.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Where is 05GTcorndog?

Let's see if he has the integrity to show up and admit how wrong he was (repeatedly).
Give it a rest dude. Nobody was saying he wouldn’t make the HOF. Sounds like it was close...glad he made 1st ballot

The Champ

Dodd-Like
It’s amazing looking through the pictures of CJ at the bottom of that article to see how much bigger he was than most everyone else playing college ball. I always forget how damned big he was.
Also amazing to see BDS full of fans; saw one photo with the south end zone packed for a noon kick in September vs Samford.