Can Jesse Palmer just shut up!

DinnerJacket

Slowly eroding every brain cell
How in the hell does the ACC allow this clown to keep putting FSU down (and thus the conference) and keep pumping one loss teams for the playoffs. The commissioner should be on the phone right now to the TV execs letting them know to stop it. You certainly didn't hear that kinda crap today during the SEC game.

I was thinking the same thing. SEC announcers all in on trying to talk up UGA in the playoffs after the loss and ACC announcer is trying his best to stir the pot against putting in FSU even if undefeated because they don't pass the eye test.

How in the hell does the ACC allow this clown to keep putting FSU down (and thus the conference) and keep pumping one loss teams for the playoffs. The commissioner should be on the phone right now to the TV execs letting them know to stop it. You certainly didn't hear that kinda crap today during the SEC game.
The TV execs would pick up the phone, hear him out, tell him to sit down and stfu cause the SEC makes them more money.

Even my wife, who likes football, but is not really into all the intricacies/politics of the playoffs, asked me during the FSU game "Who are these announcers? Can we mute the sound and just watch the game? I'm sick of hearing about how FSU doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs and how the sec deserves, at least, one spot!"
:lol: :thumbup:

In his post game presser, Kirby barked about asking nfl scouts which teams have the most talent
1. It ain’t about most talented teams, Kirbs
B. If that’s the case, Miami should be in
3. Besides, look at the FSU roster - Verse, Fiske, Coleman, Wilson, Benson, Toafili, Deloach … they’re loaded with talent, Kirbo
So STFU and GFY
Oh, and THWG, you whiny bitch

And then they lose their bowl game because they are butthurt.
I think we're witnessing the end of the mutt run. They're back to recruiting convicts, future felons, etc and now that everybody's paying they no longer have their #1 advantage, illegal payoffs to student athletes. The NCAA made it legal so now everyone is doing it at some level.

And then they lose their bowl game because they are butthurt.

They'll have their greatest TE in history be back to 100% and he'll catch 7 TD passes as they win in a blowout.

Just kidding. He'll announce he's going in the draft and will sit it out.

Back