Can someone remove ACCN from my subscription

18in32

Petard Hoister
Beginning of the end for Lewis and the start of Bowden’s knuckleheads atop college football.
Def the beginning of the end for Lewis but not the start of something for Bowden. He was already rolling by then. In the previous five years FSU had finished #2, #3, #3, #4, and #3.

GT98

Dodd-Like
Def the beginning of the end for Lewis but not the start of something for Bowden. He was already rolling by then. In the previous five years FSU had finished #2, #3, #3, #4, and #3.
Sure, but they ran a hurry up style offense to come back against GT w/Charlie Ward that became a staple of theirs and helped them win a nat'l title the following season. Regardless, point stands--that game set GT back several years and it is still pretty awful to think about nearly 30 years later.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
I was five years old when that game was played. But as a teenager I had a pretty impressive collection of our televised games on meticulously labeled VHS tapes. I also always kept an eye on ESPN classic for any old games and the '92 Florida State game was in there. I think they aired it in the week leading up to the 2002 game, another disaster we should have won.

Thinking about the stretch I witnessed in our drought vs Florida State, 1997-2003, inevitably leads to me cleansing my spirit with this:

It felt like that football floated there in the air for years. And then the purest pandemonium I've ever been a part of.
I'm at the bottom of that pile they cut to in the clip. Fun times.

gespacho_the_slender

Chief Video Editor and Toolshed
I was five years old when that game was played. But as a teenager I had a pretty impressive collection of our televised games on meticulously labeled VHS tapes. I also always kept an eye on ESPN classic for any old games and the '92 Florida State game was in there. I think they aired it in the week leading up to the 2002 game, another disaster we should have won.

Thinking about the stretch I witnessed in our drought vs Florida State, 1997-2003, inevitably leads to me cleansing my spirit with this:

It felt like that football floated there in the air for years. And then the purest pandemonium I've ever been a part of.
So so many red clad surrender cobras...

The Jacket

The Coat
So so many red clad surrender cobras...
Never gets old. I struck some bizarre and visually disturbing poses over the course of the drought versus Florida State, and I will always enjoy seeing Seminoles in despair. In my mind, the dude in their logo is releasing an anguished cry to the sky, while somewhere in front of him a kicker spins around in the air like a helicopter, forever.

gespacho_the_slender

Chief Video Editor and Toolshed
Never gets old. I struck some bizarre and visually disturbing poses over the course of the drought versus Florida State, and I will always enjoy seeing Seminoles in despair. In my mind, the dude in their logo is releasing an anguished cry to the sky, while somewhere in front of him a kicker spins around in the air like a helicopter, forever.
I need to make sure I'm not drinking something when I read your posts... Diet Dr. Pepper through the nose is exceedingly painful.