Can the Fridge bashing please stop now?

B

Bunger Henry

I guess this puts to rest the idea that the Fridge is somehow a bad coach all of a sudden.

Actually No,

The Fridge still lost three straight to the mediocre teams of Clemson, Tech, and NC State. He got a great win a FSU today, but that doesn't take away the fact that he is still having a very mediocre season. Seems as though the title of genius is beginning to tarnish..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hugelaugh.gif

Anybody Think FRIDGE Is A Bad Coach Is An...

idiot. Has three straight 10 win seasons and now a mediocre season. What the heck have we done the last three seasons. FRIDGE took over the doormat of the ACC. Gailey took over a program in average to better than average shape. I tell y'all what, Gailey have three straight 10 win seasons, I'll give him a mulligan.
South Georgia Jacket

Re: Anybody Think FRIDGE Is A Bad Coach Is An...

Who said Friedgen is a bad coach. Not me. He is having a very mediocre season with mostly his own players--not ones he inherited. He got lucky tonight though....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hugelaugh.gif

Why would anyone here give a hoot in hades about whether Fridge is successful or not? The only thing that matters about him is how many times we can beat him. He is UMd's coach now. Screw him and his team.

[ QUOTE ]
Why would anyone here give a hoot in hades about whether Fridge is successful or not? The only thing that matters about him is how many times we can beat him. He is UMd's coach now. Screw him and his team.

[/ QUOTE ]

AMEN!

Back