Can UNC Carry the Torch?

TheTaxJacket

Dodd-Like
Saturday Down South said its looking like UGA will be trotting out a true freshman in Jacob Eason against UNC. The freshman QB from the extremely competitive hotbed of high school football in Washington state will face a troubled UNC defense led by Gene Chizik. On the other side Nick Chubb will be playing. Eason may not have to pass at all with UNCs crappy run D.

Hopefully, UNC will be good enough to set the stage for the ACC against the SEC in 2016 in this marquee matchup.

I know each year is different, but am reminded unc could not carry the torch vs lousy usc-e last year.

In a game played in n.c.

With unc having their best QB and team in decades.

Soooo, do not want to set up myself for disappointment.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-15-at-11.00.50-AM-768x421.jpg

Eason played in Washington state. He gonna get his ass kicked by #ACCSPEED

O/U on ugag's rushing stats? Say bout 300++. As far as legit teams on their schedule, this will be the worst or second worst D they will face. OTOH, we will likely see the best or second best D we will face vs BC.
If unc can't hog the clock, this could get nasty.

I actually like UNC's chances in this one. I think they'll run the ball better against the dwags than people think. Smart will be a mess for his first game. Reminds me of Goff.

Will be interesting to see. Alabama is a run-first kind of team.... So much so that they can drop in a QB that can't even get drafted and they will go undefeated. Wonder if Kirby will try the same thing at UGA. Chubb + Michel is potential for a dangerous combo.

Will be interesting to see. Alabama is a run-first kind of team.... So much so that they can drop in a QB that can't even get drafted and they will go undefeated. Wonder if Kirby will try the same thing at UGA. Chubb + Michel is potential for a dangerous combo.
One would get hit in the knee as often as possible, the other would get the wrist tore up trying to protect the ball.

Apparently from Arkansas fans I have heard from, UGAs OC Jim Cheney will always abandon the run for a bunch if deep passes and itll drive you nuts as a fan. He apparently also like flashy short passes in short down and distance as opposed to running it.

Heres to hoping their OC retains those tendencies.

Apparently from Arkansas fans I have heard from, UGAs OC Jim Cheney will always abandon the run for a bunch if deep passes and itll drive you nuts as a fan. He apparently also like flashy short passes in short down and distance as opposed to running it.

Heres to hoping their OC retains those tendencies.

I am going to laugh my ass off if Eason turns out to be a total wimp.

Back