Car wreck in Athens

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Athens car wreck at 2:45 AM Sunday morning leads me to guess drugs or alcohol was involved.

I don’t wish death on anyone, but sounds like some dwag decisions were made.
Two young people are dead and you can’t help but start speculating about their character and decision making because of the school they’re associated with. Complete low-life.

According to this article, they were en route from Sanford stadium after a victory parade and celebration. Also, there were 4 people in the car. The other 2 will have to live with a tragic, haunting memory. Any given moment is a culmination of a series of decisions that got you there. Sometimes those decisions seem benign, which is unfortunate and sad. Not only a sad reminder of the frailty of life, but also to appreciate those strangers that surround you, because to them that stranger is you.

StingTalk, 1/14/2023: I would literally pull for the Islamic State Hyperterrorists coached by Zombie Epstein against Georgia!!! THWg!

StingTalk, 1/15/2023:
Two young people are dead and you can’t help but start speculating about their character and decision making because of the school they’re associated with. Complete low-life.

You guys really ought to grow the öööö up.

StingTalk, 1/14/2023: I would literally pull for the Islamic State Hyperterrorists coached by Zombie Epstein against Georgia!!! THWg!

StingTalk, 1/15/2023:

You guys really ought to grow the öööö up.
I’d rather see no dwag news at all, but alas.

Apparently he was a former Tech recruit when Key was the offensive line coach.

No parent should ever have to bury their child. I’ve seen it too many times as a high school principal. Sad sad news
My cousin's 16 yo son died in a single car accident in Gainesville back in the 80s. I went to the funeral to offer support. After seeing what they went thru - burying their child - I feel so badly for these families. Its all nice and Hallmark to say that time will heal their wounds but it won't. Nothing will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back