CATCHALL GTFLETCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL NEWS THREAD

It should be who has the most fans in that county but that would look like a checkerboard in a lot of places.

The preseason maps are solely based on the nearest school to each county.
and perfectly show our mountain to climb if you look at who surrounds us and of course we have zero counties where we have the most fans or at least that was how it was a few years back

and perfectly show our mountain to climb if you look at who surrounds us and of course we have zero counties where we have the most fans or at least that was how it was a few years back
We had zero counties after we won the 1990 national championship.

While FSU has been important for the ACC, it's nothing like the catastrophic blow in relevance from UT+OU leaving the Big XII.

I'm not worried about it and hope FSU ends up in the Big12. It would be even more awesome if Notre Dame just decided to be a full member. The way things are working, we could even let them keep their home NBC contract.

I'm not worried about it and hope FSU ends up in the Big12. It would be even more awesome if Notre Dame just decided to be a full member. The way things are working, we could even let them keep their home NBC contract.
No. It would force a breach of contract claim from Espn

We, yes. We are better if we stay together, but FSU believes they are more like Alabama and less like Georgia Tech.

Now give us $500 million and GTFO.
Can’t shake the similarities -and I know I’m not the first to draw the parallel - with Maryland’s exit and the dump truck of cash they supposedly owed the conference. Pretty sure this is heading down that same lonely highway.

Ded

Ded
Haha, the NAACP thinks these kids actually go to class! The DEI programs don’t help student athletes who don’t apply the student part.

Ded

Black athlete rises to the top of true meritocracy.

Liberals: You definitely need our help to succeed.

Back