CBK on ACCN

he conveys more football knowledge in 3 min with his facial expressions or non-expressions than that other guy did talking for 4 yrs. .
Pretty sure the other guy didn't have any. Not that tStan could tell.

“Toughness,” Key said while appearing on ACC Network. “That’s it. I’ve told both sides of the ball, ‘I don’t care if we have four calls on defense and four runs on offense and four route concepts.’ This is about learning how to get your hands inside and block on the perimeter, block interior, get off a block, execute your assignment. Understand, really, not just what to do but how to do it and why you’re doing it of everything and really become good football players.”

“Toughness,” Key said while appearing on ACC Network. “That’s it. I’ve told both sides of the ball, ‘I don’t care if we have four calls on defense and four runs on offense and four route concepts.’ This is about learning how to get your hands inside and block on the perimeter, block interior, get off a block, execute your assignment. Understand, really, not just what to do but how to do it and why you’re doing it of everything and really become good football players.”

If you get 3.5 yards per play consistently, you'll win every game you ever play

Back