CGC Postgame

Vespinae

Unbelievable, effort-based commenter
First time we've won there since 2013 should be an indication to you that, at least for the recent past, it has been a tough place for Tech to play.
I mean look at which teams played there over the years: 2015 (everybody but JT left before the year), 2017 (team missed a bowl game, had bad luck all year), 2019 (HISTORIC TRANSFORMATION IN ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL). Glad we were able to fight for a win in this one.

QuadF

Dodd-Like
I mean look at which teams played there over the years: 2015 (everybody but JT left before the year), 2017 (team missed a bowl game, had bad luck all year), 2019 (HISTORIC TRANSFORMATION IN ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL). Glad we were able to fight for a win in this one.
We would've made a bowl in 17 if we hadnt lost both bbacks

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
We would've made a bowl in 17 if we hadnt lost both bbacks
Losing Mills a few days before the season was tough, but offense wasn’t the problem at all. Tech outgained Tennessee by almost 300 yards. Roof. Led Miami the whole game. Roof. Led Virginia by 2 touchdowns twice in that game. Roof. Blown out by Duke. That’s years defense was one of the worst-coached and least clutch units I’ve seen a Tech team have at least since O’Leary took the reigns.