CGC presser pole

What will he say?

• It's on me, I cost us the game.

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • We have to play better, players have to play better.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • It is what it is

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • It's never as good or bad as it seems.

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
"StinGTalk told me to rip the band-aid off."

bandman

Damn Good Rat
He was better in the news conf than I expected. It wasn’t all Pollyanna. Still positive on the long term but said working to get better every single day, and today sucked. He also said to put it on him. He won’t throw any of the players under the bus.

We also can expect a QB rotation to continue just like any other position with more than one player ATL.

I encourage everyone to listen to the whole thing.

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
He was better in the news conf than I expected. It wasn’t all Pollyanna. Still positive on the long term but said working to get better every single day, and today sucked. He also said to put it on him. He won’t throw any of the players under the bus.

We also can expect a QB rotation to continue just like any other position with more than one player ATL.

I'm getting tired of the ATL thing. Play the best players, sub in the next best. This just like everyone gets a trophy öööö.

Rodzilla

Dodd-Like

What the öööö is this participation trophy öööö. Rotating in different players because they're all equally above the line literally cost us the game today .