CGC presser pole

What will he say?

• It's on me, I cost us the game.

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • We have to play better, players have to play better.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • It is what it is

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • It's never as good or bad as it seems.

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
What the öööö is this participation trophy öööö. Rotating in different players because they're all equally above the line literally cost us the game today .
Collective groan from our section when Oliver was removed from QB position. He was attempting to win the game, coach, not take sacks

Rodzilla

Dodd-Like
Wild eyed fella, ain't he? He wanted to choke the Kelly guy.
Yea God forbid he admit he ööööed up by not knowing the clock would run after the v10 second run-off, much better to just yell at the guy who asked the question.

Rodzilla

Dodd-Like
Media - "did playing both QBs give you a better idea who should be the starter"

CGC - "we don't think in those terms... If they have earned the right, they will play"

Our head coach is running our game strategy off participation trophies, we are ööööed.

MetalJacket14

Varsity Lurker
This was as bad a loss as I can ever remember and I’m pissed off as hell, but CGC said everything I wanted to hear in this. Not that it makes it any better, but I think he has the right mindset to recover from this terrible loss.

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
Media - "did playing both QBs give you a better idea who should be the starter"

CGC - "we don't think in those terms... If they have earned the right, they will play"

Our head coach is running our game strategy off participation trophies, we are ööööed.
It's little league mentally.

GT_LUVER

Helluva Engineer
Yea God forbid he admit he ööööed up by not knowing the clock would run after the v10 second run-off, much better to just yell at the guy who asked the question.
He was told as was everyone watching on tv that it would start on the snap.

cbee

Flats Noob
He should also take responsibility for screwing with our place kickers. Poor way to handle kickers and it cost us today. On another note, did I miss something? Is Graham still with the team?

JJacket

He should also take responsibility for screwing with our place kickers. Poor way to handle kickers and it cost us today. On another note, did I miss something? Is Graham still with the team?
Foot hurt.

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
He was better in the news conf than I expected. It wasn’t all Pollyanna. Still positive on the long term but said working to get better every single day, and today sucked. He also said to put it on him. He won’t throw any of the players under the bus.

We also can expect a QB rotation to continue just like any other position with more than one player ATL.

I encourage everyone to listen to the whole thing.
He was salty AF. Damn near tears. He has the same look I get when everything is going wrong and I don't know how to stop it. He could not get out of there fast enough. He won't sleep for days.

JJacket

He was salty AF. Damn near tears. He has the same look I get when everything is going wrong and I don't know how to stop it. He could not get out of there fast enough. He won't sleep for days.
He should get a pencil and piece of paper and design an under center QB sneak and a FB dive play

Rodzilla

Dodd-Like
That's the problem... He didn't know how to fix everything going wrong, while 99% of the people in the stands do.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Most of us hate the idea of coddling millennials with stupid things like participation trophies and putting slides in at work because it’s fun.

I hate to say, but that is now what we have. It’s like middle management at a software startup. And he wears flatbills.

JJacket

Most of us hate the idea of coddling millennials with stupid things like participation trophies and putting slides in at work because it’s fun.

I hate to say, but that is now what we have. It’s like middle management at a software startup. And he wears flatbills.
Probably lots of PowerPoint presentations.

GTMoney

I Don't Make Trash, I Burn It
Man, we all have our own personal Waterloo. It sucks for him and us that it happened so quickly.

I recovered from mine. Can Geoff? I hope so.