CGC presser pole

What will he say?

• It's on me, I cost us the game.

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • We have to play better, players have to play better.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • It is what it is

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • It's never as good or bad as it seems.

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters

Ed Sawyer

I eventually banged Lucy Matthews.
Most of us hate the idea of coddling millennials with stupid things like participation trophies and putting slides in at work because it’s fun.

I hate to say, but that is now what we have. It’s like middle management at a software startup. And he wears flatbills.
Looks like you're ready to fill out that application to Fans Against Geoff. Welcome aboard.

OptionJacket

Damn Good Rat
He was told as was everyone watching on tv that it would start on the snap.
Not knowing the rules isn’t an excuse. It’s a rule. The ref can’t change a rule by misspeaking. Coach should have corrected the ref then. The time keeper knew the rule.

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
Not knowing the rules isn’t an excuse. It’s a rule. The ref can’t change a rule by misspeaking. Coach should have corrected the ref then. The time keeper knew the rule.
According to Geeeeeeeeeoff, if the ref told him that he could take a knee to score 6 points, he would have believed him and done it.

Joke of a coach taking all of 3 games to drive a program into the ööööing swamp.

gtm1ke

Flats Noob
I don't know where this "it's on me" thing started being seen as the most mature and smart thing a leader can do. I'd rather hear an accurate diagnosis and plan than hear someone just say "blame me" and think that means anything. It's basically a corporate buzz phrase now.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Looks like you're ready to fill out that application to Fans Against Geoff. Welcome aboard.
I’m pretty pissed about today, but I’m not there yet. I don’t like the millennial coddling öööö though and the dj pissed me off more the longer the game went.

GTJay

Helluva Engineer
This was as bad a loss as I can ever remember and I’m pissed off as hell, but CGC said everything I wanted to hear in this. Not that it makes it any better, but I think he has the right mindset to recover from this terrible loss.
I pretty much agree with this. I have definitely soured on the Juice, but it’ll be a work in progress.

SCADjacket

Damn Good Rat
I'm getting tired of the ATL thing. Play the best players, sub in the next best. This just like everyone gets a trophy öööö.
I agree but I will say the ATL philosophy has two advantages.

It helps recruit players by them understanding they actually have a chance to earn playing time if they work hard vs never playing because the guy ahead of them is better.

Second, it builds depth at a program that can't just reload depth easily. (Jr. College transfers, etc.)

Where it doesn't work is at QB. They can't get any rhythm. Lucas cant scramble and the Oline can't protect him. TO or JG need to be in and stay there.

KrazieJacket

Dodd-Like
I try my best not to get pissed off at GT losses. After all smarter and everything accounts for national embarrassment right?

theDude47

Dodd-Like
I was happy with most of his responses. I am puzzled that he does not understand that QB is different from other positions where players are rotated.
QB's and Centers need to be starters. Those 2 positions need consistency together otherwise you end up with no rhythm offensively. He's got to see that. Every other position (maybe not kicker) you can plug in play and be okay but damn, you got to have starters at QB and Center.