CG's performance.....

law_bee

Dodd-Like
CG\'s performance.....

What some of you people will never accept is that CG is a GREAT football coach. If he left GT today he could go score an OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR'S job in the NFL. When he was hired by GT his head coach stated flatly "that he would attempt to get him to change his mind."

What you are seeing in MD is that just b/c you are a great FB coach does not mean you will be a GREAT COLLEGE HEAD FOOTBALL COACH.

The funniest thing is to see the posters rip CG with their VAST knowledge of football. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugher.gif

One of the reason's the playcalling has improved is b/c Ball is a JUNIOR. He is finally able to get us in the right formations and make solid decisions.

GT is a special place and a unique environment to coach college sports. It takes a special person to coach here and TO WANT TO COACH HERE!

I really hope we have turned the corner and CG's success will continue, b/c it is CLEAR that he wants to be here which is more than can be said for Ross, O'leary, and Fridge.

Re: CG\'s performance.....

law_bee, I agree w/ almost all of your post except for Ralph not wanting to be here. You cant fault him for wanting to be a head coach and for wanting to be HC at his alma mater. My biggest problem w/ RF is that his obesity is going to cause him problems and sets a bad example for the kids. Also,it is probably going to shorten the life span of a genuinely nice guy and one of the greatest football minds ever.

Back