Champ Bailey is a bum.

And, more importantly, and assuming the facts and dollars are as stated, when we again start winning big (we will, right?) then everyone needs to remember that your degree will be worth less & less!

Many, many here will start making less money at their current job because we win on Saturdays, and for those really in the big time you will probably lose your jobs.

So, for many, pray hard that the Hillnerds keep hurting our coaches.

No one has made this argument ever.

Edit: should I put in some more insults to ensure I hold onto my title?
No, you've won it until some says something douchier than that, and I can't imagine that happening any time soon.

On a side note, over the years I've learned that on the internet there's two types of people who make idiotic comments about how much they make in life. The first bunch (about 80%) are lying about their actual salary. The other 20% aren't lying, but they have an inferiority complex due to their smaller than average penis size and complete inability to sexually satisfy their below-average looking wife/girlfriend.

No, you've won it until some says something douchier than that, and I can't imagine that happening any time soon.

On a side note, over the years I've learned that on the internet there's two types of people who make idiotic comments about how much they make in life. The first bunch (about 80%) are lying about their actual salary. The other 20% aren't lying, but they have an inferiority complex due to their smaller than average penis size and complete inability to sexually satisfy their below-average looking wife/girlfriend.

LOL awwwww did I hurt someone's little feelings?

On a side note, I've learned that 90% of stats presented on message boards are made up. The remaining 40% are presented by idiots.

LOL awwwww did I hurt someone's little feelings?

On a side note, I've learned that 90% of stats presented on message boards are made up. The remaining 40% are presented by idiots.
Inability to satisfy a woman it is then.

Holy öööö, I knew there was a reason I hadn't looked at this thread.

I'm not going to argue about being an engineer vs. a ööööööö NFL player. Original comment was stupid about paying for Champ Bailey when he retires.

This is the message board equivalent of the beeping sound a large truck makes when it's backing up.

Ask your wife. She had no complaints.
That come back would have been slightly better if I was stupid enough to get married. As it is, its a poor attempt. I guess you're too busy making hundreds of thousands of dollars to think of something witty.

That come back would have been slightly better if I was stupid enough to get married. As it is, its a poor attempt. I guess you're too busy making hundreds of thousands of dollars to think of something witty.

Ahhh...the old "I'm not dumb enough to get married" excuse being used to cover up the inability to get a date. Explains a lot.

Back