chan gailey Placing Blame On Reggie Ball

**DONOTDELETE**

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
According to Coleman, gailey is blaming Reggie for not calling a TO when we were inside the 10 & got a delay of game call... Coleman said he read gailey's comment in the paper... What do you think of gailey ripping his freshman QB in the paper? Doesn't sound very Christian to me.. does it to you?

WRONG again Beepad....

Youve once again TWISTED some statement to suit yourself....If he REALLY critisized Ball it would be all over the news...THAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM wouldnt it?

Your little act is getting REAL OLD.....

Originally posted by BeeBad:
According to Coleman, gailey is blaming Reggie for not calling a TO when we were inside the 10 & got a delay of game call... Coleman said he read gailey's comment in the paper... What do you think of gailey ripping his freshman QB in the paper? Doesn't sound very Christian to me.. does it to you?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">If it's in the paper, it should be easy for you to find to back up your statement.

Quote from Gailey:
"He was impressive for a true freshman on the field for the first time," Gailey said. "He made two mistakes that I can see right now. As a freshman, he let the clock run out on the three-yard line on the first drive [the five-yard penalty forcing Tech to settle for the first of Dan Burnett's two field goals]. He threw a pick, but it wasn't entirely his fault. Other than that, the guy played pretty danged good."
Looks like complementing him on his play.

Obviously,

Taken out of context. Gailey was in fact COMPLIMENTING his first year quaterback.

When one starts out: "According to Coleman..." then you've got a problem.

Of course thats par for the course for Beebad....

What stinks about this at this particular time is: That all GT fans feel down right now..But he trys to make an issue out of a NON issue...

Beebad...

Your constant twists/Slants....Have gotten VERY OLD....

You know CHAN was NOT i REPEAT NOT Blaming Reggie for the loss...

OK..We get it..You DONT LIKE CHAN BECAUSE HE IS A CHRISTIAN...I and a few others have suspected that all along...

One thing is FOR SURE: Coach Gailey is a CLASS act.And THE TOTALLY OPPOSITE type individual that you are...Through all the things that have hit Chan in his SHORT time he has been here...ONE THING YOU CAN SAY ABOUT CHAN He has acted in a CLASS WAY (Just as Chuck Dowdle said)
Thats totally opposite of the way you have acted...Stark contrasts between You and Him..I guess that explains why you slam him constantly and MAKE things up like this current post of yours...

In the future why dont you stick to critisizing his coaching and not MAKE THINGS UP???? I think I others could live with that.....

Originally posted by DustJacket:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ParkinJacket:
If it's in the paper, it should be easy for you to find to back up your statement.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Sure bud no problem.

http://www.ajc.com/gatech/content/sports/gatech/0803/29gtlede.html

you want me to read it for you also?

DJ
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Please do - I can't find the part where he's slapping blame on him for not calling a time out. All I really see is Gailey saying "he let the clock run out."

Two mistakes and one not entirely his fault. Sounds like CG is impressed to me. I certainly can't lay blame for that game on RB.

Heeellloooo Newman...

Beebad, if you want people to actually respect your opinions, you'll post something with validity. This post has no validity whatsoever, and only looks like an attempt to get the Tech fans riled up. As a fellow fan, I really don't understand why you like to do that, unless you have contempt for your fellow GT fan.

Hey Beebad...did you enjoy your win over clemson.

WOOF WOOF
laugh.gif

Sounds like the two mistakes that were mentioned were not Reggie's fault....the interception apparently was a faulty route by the receiver and the delay of game was mainly due to the play-calling coach getting the play in late.

The real mistake, that wasn't mentioned, was that we went into the game with such a vanilla offensive game plan (if you can call it that), that even if it had been executed perfectly we still probably would have lost the game.

I mean, really,....why put a stud athlete in at QB and then tie both his arms and both his feet behind him. It made no sense.

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
Heeellloooo Newman...

Beebad, if you want people to actually respect your opinions, you'll post something with validity. This post has no validity whatsoever, and only looks like an attempt to get the Tech fans riled up. As a fellow fan, I really don't understand why you like to do that, unless you have contempt for your fellow GT fan.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BOR... I think your deal... Step up to the plate ,dickhead...
smile.gif

What is wrong with you people? You call yourself fans? And as for Coleman Rudolph, what is his agenda? How can you read naything negative into this?
"He was impressive for a true freshman on the field for the first time," Gailey said. "He made two mistakes that I can see right now. As a freshman, he let the clock run out on the three-yard line on the first drive [the five-yard penalty forcing Tech to settle for the first of Dan Burnett's two field goals]. He threw a pick, but it wasn't entirely his fault. Other than that, the guy played pretty danged good."
Be a real fan , and stand behind your team!

that's right beebad, when you have so much ammo and yet you have to reach and make a post like this, it reflects poorly.

you'll rarely catch beeware do this. he's the true cynic. he'll jump in on posts made by rookie cynics like you and stir it up some more.

beebad .. you've got lots to learn from your idol. if beeware is the fridge, you're BOB (bee o'bad) LOL

Originally posted by beeware:
Sounds like the two mistakes that were mentioned were not Reggie's fault....the interception apparently was a faulty route by the receiver and the delay of game was mainly due to the play-calling coach getting the play in late.

The real mistake, that wasn't mentioned, was that we went into the game with such a vanilla offensive game plan (if you can call it that), that even if it had been executed perfectly we still probably would have lost the game.

I mean, really,....why put a stud athlete in at QB and then tie both his arms and both his feet behind him. It made no sense.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Mr. beeware.. you sir are are are an igrnorant asshole....

Sounds like someone just rather get booted from the board. Beebad... you're such a pansy. I bet you got your ass kicked a lot as a child and have been bitter ever since.

coleman rudolph is reaching if he is saying that gailey is blaming the loss on ball.

beebad .. here's a quote from a nice articel

"I was impressed," Gailey said, citing the interception and a delay of game penalty as Ball's major transgressions. "Other than that the guy played pretty danged good."

you are NOT impressed with a guy if you're going to blame him for the loss

LINK: Jackets hang tough in loss

Back