Chan needs to be reminded that 21 points ain't enough this week

kirbee

Jolly Good Fellow
Chan needs to be reminded that 21 points ain\'t enough this week

If I recall correctly, we've been up by 21 on Clemson twice in the last 4 years. We squeaked one out in the 4th quarter (1999) and lost the other in OT (2001).

I don't want to see that 2nd and 3rd team in early in the game if we should happen to get up big again.

Thou shalt NOT put in the 2nd and 3rd string this week!!!

Re: Chan needs to be reminded that 21 points ain\'t enough this week

You got it right K'bee!! Just like year before last when we didn't really put UGA to bed like we should have! I still don't understand why we didn't bury them!

THWG! FEAR THE JACKETS1

drinking.gif

I doubt if we go into a cocoon just by being up by 21 points. Not many leads are safe in today's football game.

For some reason, I doubt if we'll be up by that much at any point. If so, I'll be one happy-a*s bug.

goldeagle, if you're referring to the '99, you may recall a certain player fumbled a couple of kicks. That's the only reason that game was ever close.

G'timer I was referring to the 2000 game where , if my aging memory holds true, we had a sizable first half lead and did not roll it on up like we could have;there was a lot of wondering why Ralph did not do so. We barely squeaked out a win when we should have buried them.

THWG!! FEAR THE JACKETS!!

drinking.gif

Back