Charlie Thomas

Nice profile of Charlie from Ken and the AJC:

“I’m more of a zone player,” said Thomas of the role. “Just play off of the run and get a run-pass read. If it’s run, I usually have a fit, and if it’s pass, I usually just go off the quarterback’s eyes and play off instinct for the most part.”

For someone who has strong spatial-awareness skills, tackles well in the open field, is fast and agile and has keen instincts amplified by an appetite for preparation, it’s an ideal position. Toss in that, at 6-foot-2 and 207 pounds, he hits with force and has deft ball skills.

“I like being in space,” Thomas said, “and I feel like I can see the whole defense there. It just feels a lot more comfortable.”

Nice profile of Charlie from Ken and the AJC:

“I’m more of a zone player,” said Thomas of the role. “Just play off of the run and get a run-pass read. If it’s run, I usually have a fit, and if it’s pass, I usually just go off the quarterback’s eyes and play off instinct for the most part.”

For someone who has strong spatial-awareness skills, tackles well in the open field, is fast and agile and has keen instincts amplified by an appetite for preparation, it’s an ideal position. Toss in that, at 6-foot-2 and 207 pounds, he hits with force and has deft ball skills.

“I like being in space,” Thomas said, “and I feel like I can see the whole defense there. It just feels a lot more comfortable.”
Also seems to be the role we might use Willis in. With Charlie having success, hopefully this shows Jaron that he could, too.

Please stop making threads with just player names.

Back