Chat now 9PM Sunday the 25th if anyone's willing!

Re: Chat now 9PM Sunday the 25th if anyone\'s willing!

Sorry, can't connect for some reason. Maybe I need to get Mirc or whatever it is too.

Got Mirc downloaded and working. I'm in here watching braves if anyone wants to join. Want to talk JACKETS!!

It won't let me connect either....I also tried connecting through Microsoft Chat but it won't connect either.

Have you tried Mirc, Beeware? There is link in "links", and GTfan has instructions in computer/tech board room.

Can't get in to Chat. Followed instructions everything seems to be frozen. Can't get into the nick name field at all.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

gtfan....beestorm........help!!!
shocked.gif

I don't know what to suggest. This is first time I've used the Mirc program. @buzzbee is in there, which is not actually a person, but tells me that I did it right. All I did was follow the instructions for Mirc using the Links up at top of board and gtfans instructions over at the computer/tech message board. Have do download Mirc from link above and follow gtfans instructions.

Was freezing up when I tried using "chat" above. Know the "Mirc" thing sounds comfusing. Was to me until I did it.

beeware, saw you come in and I got knocked out. Then when I got in again you got knocked out. I'm back in again. Something seems to be weird tonight. ;-)

Back