Check out the updated ACC Coastal standings

jacket67

Dodd-Like
Some good "circle of suck" opportunities in the Coastal on our bye week Saturday:

Duke @ UVa
Miami @ UNC
Pitt @ VT

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Some good "circle of suck" opportunities in the Coastal on our bye week Saturday:

Duke @ UVa
Miami @ UNC
Pitt @ VT
To be honest I’m cheering for Pitt to be VT because I want the VT team to give up by the 30th

THWG247

Jolly Good Fellow
Miami will quit if they keep losing, Plus they suck-ass.....go UNC

jacket67

Dodd-Like
Since there is a good chance there will be a tie for the Coastal, I think I'll root for the teams against whom we've already got the tie-breaker advantage (Duke and UNC) and against the team that has that advantage against us (Pitt).

BranMart

Vegetables taste like sad.
Since there is a good chance there will be a tie for the Coastal, I think I'll root for the teams against whom we've already got the tie-breaker advantage (Duke and UNC) and against the team that has that advantage against us (Pitt).
I hope that happens, but I ain't rooting for any of those assholes.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Do we get in the playoffs in this weird season if we win out? That would include a victory over UGAg, despite them hopefully entering the game with a .500 record.
Not with that Northern Illinois turd in the punch bowl floating around.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
We boat raced UNC. Pitt boat raced us. The Coastal circle of suck is increasing in intensity. Expect, blowout losses for inexplicable reasons to increase in frequency, probably due to global warming.
how's this:
Kennesaw whipped Jacksonville State.
Jacksonville State beat FSU.
FSU beat UNC this past weekend, not as bad as we did, but still fairly well.
Whole lot of folks picked UNC to go 10-2 this year. Welp, that ain't gonna happen.