Chicken or egg

LLCoolJacket

Damn Good Rat
As I have told many since Saturday, the greatest victory this weekend was the total effort for 60 minutes. Something so obviously lacking from games last year.

Was everyone in the game the duration due to the fact that the coaches had a game plan that made our guys believe.

If so, GREAT job coaches.

I would love to hear your opinions.
grin.gif

Cool, this is a tricky one and I surely do not claim to have the definitive answer....may I just add some "hay":

1. The team
2. The coaches have to work with what they have and get the best out of the product.
3. Getting the best out of the product has to do with many things but mostly two things: 1. preparation,2. Motivation.
4. The team has to link with the staff or they will not "give thier bodies" for the staff.
5. The coaches have to do their work and size up the opponent's strengths and weaknesses.

And these 5 are only the Basics!!!!!!!

Sorry, I am limited here: that is the best I can do.

Thanks Techs.
The meaning of the old adage "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail" comes to mind. Or in the case of Saturday afternoon, the converse is most likely true!

I want to believe that Chan and his staff will continue to game plan in a way that takes advantage of what we have.
For this season, I am ok with the likelihood that many days we will be outmanned playerwise. I am not ok with us being outcoached. Once again, GREAT first step last Saturday Chan and co.!

Back