Chili-Dog King: One more thing.....

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
You are driving me insane with this senseless argument you have decided to make over whether or not we can claim Miami"s victories this year as an ACC Bragging right...

I truly hope your a good sport about this!!!!

By the way I DO detect a little SEC/Dawg Argument in your way of thinking...Does that mean that your an actual dog fan..NO...But thinking like one.....YES.....

we can't claim them. It is a senseless arguement to think you can.

They have never played an ACC schedule, they have never operated under ACC rules, they haven't received ACC revenues, they haven't had the impact of their other sports competing in the ACC, they haven't had to recruit players with the knowledge of an ACC schedule, etc..., etc....

There is no logic behind it.

Your missing my ENTIRE point...Has nothing to do with claiming this years ACC statistics exct...Its all about perception....The type teamds the new ACC has....as i Believe it was as Wes said: You look at the top 25 AND INCLUDE BVT AND MIAMI...The ACC has more Teams in the top 25 than ANYONE...For all practical purposes you do include VT and Miami...Not for ACC statistical purposes this year but from a PERCEPTION standpoint.AND Bragging Rights..When MIAMI and VT wins this year in the rest of the countrys eyes that is the ACC.

You bet the house on it: If the shoe was on the other foot and they were going to enter the SEC next year....These local UGA/SEC media types would slant it their way every time Miami or VT won this year...When and if Miami won the National Championship this year it would be bragged on as a SEC vivctory...So i say root for Miami in every game it makes the ACC look good....

What IS absolutely ridiculous is you have to start an entirely new thread with Chilidogking after the old thread was solely posting conversation between you two. Why do I need to see it twice? Aren;t you still talking about the same damn thing?? THAT is ridiculous.

Back