dc_og.jpg
70 Josue Matias | 6-6, 325, SR
dc_dotted.jpg

dc_og.jpg
54 Tre Jackson | 6-4, 330, SR
dc_dotted.jpg

dc_c.jpg
59 Ryan Hoefeld | 6-3, 290, RS FR

How are we going to put any pressure on Winston? We couldn't pressure Duke, so we surely aren't going to do anything with these guys.

I think the only reason they've struggled in any games thus far has largely been because of these guys. They haven't been able to establish the run game very well and Jameis has been flushed a bunch. Not to say they aren't huge and cause a matchup issue for us...

Call me a homer, but I'm not convinced we can't play with FSU. They haven't pounded many teams this year - NCSU and Louisville gave them fits and we're at least on par with them. We have an offense that would put up points on them and a defense that would give up points, but is oppurtunistic (and FSU offense has been generous with turnovers).

I think we could play with them, and sure as hell would rather win the division and have a shot at knocking up the #1 team in the country (which they'll be by then) in the ACCCG than watch Duke get spanked, but still get to brag about being double-defending Coastal champs.

Everybody can play with FSU but nobody can beat em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would rather lose the tiebreaker after we win out and make the Orange Bowl.

I thought the ACCCG loser had priority over us for the OB if the ACCCG winner goes to the playoff.

Here's their offensive front.

dc_dotted.jpg

dc_ot.jpg
75 Cameron Erving | 6-6, 308, RS SR
dc_dotted.jpg

dc_ot.jpg
51 Bobby Hart | 6-4, 320, SR
dc_dotted.jpg

dc_og.jpg
70 Josue Matias | 6-6, 325, SR
dc_dotted.jpg

dc_og.jpg
54 Tre Jackson | 6-4, 330, SR
dc_dotted.jpg

dc_c.jpg
59 Ryan Hoefeld | 6-3, 290, RS FR

How are we going to put any pressure on Winston? We couldn't pressure Duke, so we surely aren't going to do anything with these guys.

IDK, we got pressure on UVA averaging 300+ on the OL. Not even saying we will, just saying that we are the best offense they would have played to that point and we've been oppurtunistic in forcing turnovers. I don't think they'd roll us.

Call me a homer, but I'm not convinced we can't play with FSU. They haven't pounded many teams this year - NCSU and Louisville gave them fits and we're at least on par with them. We have an offense that would put up points on them and a defense that would give up points, but is oppurtunistic (and FSU offense has been generous with turnovers).

I think we could play with them, and sure as hell would rather win the division and have a shot at knocking up the #1 team in the country (which they'll be by then) in the ACCCG than watch Duke get spanked, but still get to brag about being double-defending Coastal champs.

Yeah, me too. But the "thing to be said," really, is that if two teams finish the Coastal 6-2 it's likely whoever loses the tiebreaker still goes to the Orange.

I gotta hand it to Cut, I was fully relaxed, expecting a third TO right before the snap. When they snapped it was almost like a surprise there wasnt a TO so I bet the kicker's timing was off. That was brilliant coaching.

yes its so brilliant to call a TO before a field goal

Back