Christmas Perplexity

romegajacket

Helluva Engineer
Waol guys and gals, it's that time of the year for the families to be gathering again. Ours are coming in from all over the place. This is the time of year that we must put on our "patient" face and endure the UGA alumni that will be coming in for the holidays. I get teased a good bit about two of our children having gone to UGA. One graduated there years ago, the other jumped into a fraternity his first day there and never saw the light of day again til he came home. There is an old saying that goes something like this. "Fruit never falls far from the tree." This may be true, HOWEVER, the GT tree here is right on top of a hill and all fruit falling out of this GT tree has the freedom to roll all the way down the hill to Athens, GA if it so desires. Besides, neither one could have ever gotten into GT anyway. LOL.
MERRY CHRISTMAS and please forgive my sarcastic humor. I love it.

Good one romejacket, how about we combine our culinary talents and organize a Sting Talk gathering sometime?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

Originally posted by goldeagle:
Good one romejacket, how about we combine our culinary talents and organize a Sting Talk gathering sometime?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Best idea I've heard since I heard the mother in law was moving out. LOL.....

Back