CJ Fuller dead at 22

Seems like he got off track pretty quickly

He is (well was) lucky he didn't get his chest blown open earlier this year breaking into someones house. I wonder why they won't say anything about cause of death. Anyways, I understand his family and friends are sad.

Why would a college graduate in a booming economy feel the need to rob someone at gunpoint?

"Our thoughts, prayers and deepest sympathies are with C.J.'s family," Tigers coach Dabo Swinney said. "I've known C.J. a long time and watched him grow up through the Easley rec leagues [in South Carolina] all the way through Easley High School. I'm proud of what he accomplished as a Clemson Tiger, most of all his accomplishment of being a Clemson graduate. Our deepest condolences and the thoughts of our program are with his family this evening. May he rest in peace."

You guys are some assholes!!! 22 y/o dies from a rumored seizure and y’all want to talk about an alleged robbery

Why did ESPN mention it in the article? They also didn’t state cause of death leading the reader to speculate. Did you know CJ Fuller? If he was a friend of yours, I’m sorry for your loss.

You guys are some assholes!!! 22 y/o dies from a rumored seizure and y’all want to talk about an alleged robbery
Emphasis added.

And even so, is it improper to offer condolences to his family and the people that cared about him?

I would, however, suggest it is entirely improper to withhold compassion over a transgression unrelated to the cause of death.

Really sad. Who knows what would motivate he and Johnson to make such a bad decision to commit robbery, but they did.

Still feel really sorry for him and those close to him, though. Implying that he deserved to die because of what he did is pretty messed up. Do people not deserve second chances?

Does it have a Chick Fil A?
Clemson already had two ööööing Chik Fil A's when that dumbööö committed to Auburn for some chicken - one on campus and one a quarter mile away. TBH, if that was his deciding factor, they probably aren't missing much.

Really sad. Who knows what would motivate he and Johnson to make such a bad decision to commit robbery, but they did.

Still feel really sorry for him and those close to him, though. Implying that he deserved to die because of what he did is pretty messed up. Do people not deserve second chances?
Not 6 months after committing an armed robbery

He deserves jail time for his crime, which is exactly what he was awaiting. öööö, dude.
Yea, thankfully they didn't shoot the lady in the apartment so its cool

Back