Classic look ahead situation for ND

Jacket & Coke

Train Driver
Fellow engineers,

I have been going to games at BDS since I was old enough to remember. THIS spot we're in with ND is one we have always thrived in. Big bad heavy favorite just thinks they're going to waltz into BDS and get an easy win.....then BAM! Hit right between the eyes with the stinger!

Don't be surprised if GT keeps this one close to the end and maybe.....JUST MAYBE....walks out with another upset win over a Top 5 team!

I GOT A FEEELN'! #TogetherWeSwarm #404TheCulture

athensjacket

Varsity Lurker
I would ask what you're drinking, but your handle answers that.
And possibly snorting? :-)

But who knows? Notre Dame can't help but take us lightly, and they may be looking ahead to their next game against Clemson.
If this team has pride in itself, they'll show it on the flats Saturday. Black Watch unis may help...

Jacket & Coke

Train Driver
And possibly snorting? :-)

But who knows? Notre Dame can't help but take us lightly, and they may be looking ahead to their next game against Clemson.
If this team has pride in itself, they'll show it on the flats Saturday. Black Watch unis may help...
I'm buying what you're selling, pal!

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Fellow engineers,

I have been going to games at BDS since I was old enough to remember. THIS spot we're in with ND is one we have always thrived in. Big bad heavy favorite just thinks they're going to waltz into BDS and get an easy win.....then BAM! Hit right between the eyes with the stinger!

Don't be surprised if GT keeps this one close to the end and maybe.....JUST MAYBE....walks out with another upset win over a Top 5 team!

"Big bad heavy favorite just thinks they're going to waltz into BDS and get an easy win."

Hi!

trevor-lawrence-smallest.jpg

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
Fellow engineers,

Alternate POV: The defense can’t stop anybody, the offense can’t stop turning the ball over and committing 10 penalties every week and the kickers can’t even make kicks from the 3 yard line.

Jacket & Coke

Train Driver
Alternate POV: The defense can’t stop anybody, the offense can’t stop turning the ball over and committing 10 penalties every week and the kickers can’t even make kicks from the 3 yard line.
Well.....there is that.

Chattanooga Jacket

Damn Good Rat
If that’s how they continue to play they’ll get hammered by nearly any team. Good teams like ND will have 3rd string playing by the third qtr in a blowout.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
I'm going to enter an alternative reality where we won, start a thread praising all our great plays and stuff, then get banned.
In Bizarro Stingtalk the mods would be calling for firings, telling people to kill themselves, and reposting after each other. Still, might be worth it.