clemson beeware and other things

yerjacket

Varsity Lurker
gosh here we go mite have taken a drink to many iffen u know what i mean. beeware u make good points about stuff but good grief do you ever take a minute to ponder that the big o is gone and he left of his own violation. now dont get me wrong he was the exactly right coach after the lewis debacle. he recruited he ran a clean ship he made his players play but he is gone we have a new coach support him if you support GT athletics.
anyway on to clemson since i have taken a day off to watch the game here is hoping for excellant line play on both sides of the ball as this will be key to winning the game. also heres hoping our db's can keep up with the bigger recievers from clemsuck.

i have to say i really like this site for discussion of GTech. also i would like to say that no one person is bigger than GT athletics. so with that babbled about heres to Chan Gailey and his crew whup clemsuck up.

and for cryin out loud beeware the big O aint here no more and for that matter neither is Mac so get behind who is here and support him. Just because he is not your first choice doesn't matter he is now part of the GTech family and living in the past is not healthy. the big O pulled GTech by its bootstraps and now Gailey can lead us to the promised land.

Just wanted to say GTech will win with the big O or without him. seems like it will be mostly with out him

thefinger.gif
thefinger.gif
thefinger.gif

the finger is for u beeware
how bout that

dang i keep reminding myself to change that dang avatar. i will get to it soon iffen i can figure it out
bash.gif
bash.gif
bash.gif

Originally posted by yerjacket:
the big o is gone and he left of his own violation
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Funniest damn thing I read in a while!!!
grin.gif

Cheers, yerjacket!
bigthumbup.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEAT CLEMSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bash.gif
uzi.gif
2gunsfiring.gif
flamethrower.gif
rocketlauncher.gif

WOW!!! what a great post.

Beat Clem&Son!!!!!!!!

Is this Beeware at his computer????

compute.gif

YJ I loved your post, how many beechwoods did it take you? Beeware needs to quit carrying a torch for O'leary and get on w/ life;I liked Mac and what he did in the Seattle Bowl but it just wasn't meant to be.

THWG!! FEAR THE JACKETS!!

drinking.gif
drinking.gif

wow just reread that one. seems like goldeagle i had a few more than i should have to post legally. so since i am here and this is going to the top here is my prediction for saturday at clemson.

41 to 17

tech takes care of business
lightningzap.gif

heres hoping the rain and all doesn't have an adverse affect on out ablity to whup up on them dang tiggers

Back