Clemson Down a Receiver this Season

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Cause a kid who has worked super hard at something his whole life just had that future snapped away from him by an uncontrollable circumstance. If you can't feel empathy for that then you need to log off the internet for a bit and check your soul.
It happens to a lot of people. A lot of people who didn't get a free ride through college and blow it because NFL baby! I feel not one bit sorry for him. He is still getting his free schooling. He should have chosen better. I am always amazed when I see a kid choose a school like a Mississippi State because they "see themselves as an SEC type player" when there is a Stanford offer on the table.
Clemson was a poor choice

supersenior

Jolly Good Fellow
It happens to a lot of people. A lot of people who didn't get a free ride through college and blow it because NFL baby! I feel not one bit sorry for him. He is still getting his free schooling. He should have chosen better. I am always amazed when I see a kid choose a school like a Mississippi State because they "see themselves as an SEC type player" when there is a Stanford offer on the table.
Clemson was a poor choice
You should work on your emotional intelligence my man. Perhaps read a book or a few articles on it and reflect upon yourself. There's no better time than now for personal improvement!

JJacket

You should work on your emotional intelligence my man. Perhaps read a book or a few articles on it and reflect upon yourself. There's no better time than now for personal improvement!
Perhaps the Clemson WR should have read more books. Understood what an education means. Understood that college isn't just there as a gateway to the NFL to which you take the biggest educational loophole possible.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Perhaps the Clemson WR should have read more books. Understood what an education means. Understood that college isn't just there as a gateway to the NFL to which you take the biggest educational loophole possible.
CGC from what I can understand is indeed trying to recruit players for chance at a 2nd contract in the NFL.

Just so funny how we have allowed ourselves since leaving the SEC to think that woman gossiping about some kids decisions at another school equates to beating them on the field - which once was the object.

And seems Roddy Jones is doing quite well in "Sports Communications". Not to forget Steve Raible, the "great pontificator" Curry, and Chris Cotter.

JJacket

CGC from what I can understand is indeed trying to recruit players for chance at a 2nd contract in the NFL.

Just so funny how we have allowed ourselves since leaving the SEC to think that woman gossiping about some kids decisions at another school equates to beating them on the field - which once was the object.

And seems Roddy Jones is doing quite well in "Sports Communications". Not to forget Steve Raible, the "great pontificator" Curry, and Chris Cotter.
Roddy Jones doesn't have a degree in Sports Communications. You don't need a degree in it. The degree is useless.

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
It is an unnecessary and useless degree.
It’s a degree from Georgia Tech. So your position is that a degree from Georgia Tech can be unnecessary and useless.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
It’s a degree from Georgia Tech. So your position is that a degree from Georgia Tech can be unnecessary and useless.
"Sports Communication" is not a degree offered by Georgia Tech. You can look it up here:

https://www.gatech.edu/academics/all-degree-programs#node-2989241

Here is a Fast Fact from Clemson on "Sports Communication":

We are one of the first stand-alone sports communication programs in the country.
http://www.clemson.edu/degrees/sports-communication