Clemson game replay on ACCN at 4:00 today (Sun Sep 19)

Do we get to relive all the excitement of following the game live and change networks four times?
The musical tv stations was quite thrilling. They wanted to bury this one.

And......

No one can get the ACCN

Seriously, thanks for the heads up

To add to your info , I think after a few days the ACCN posts a condensed Game on YouTube

Thanks again
That's unfortunate. I guess I should consider myself lucky that I have COX. First one to make a smartass comment gets a fat lip.

So, in an effort to simulate the tv hijinks from yesterday, with 11:57 left in the 3rd, ACCN drops Tech-Clemson football and brings us Iowa-Louisville women’s field hockey!
:bowrofl:

You should have used the Espn app. I did that and it ended the musical station nonsense.

I couldn’t stingtalk live though since the app was about 1-2 plays behind b

You should have used the Espn app. I did that and it ended the musical station nonsense.

I couldn’t stingtalk live though since the app was about 1-2 plays behind b
Can you record from the ESPN app?

I like to record then watch with about a ten minute delay that I burn thru until we do something good then pause to refresh my adult beverage.

Can you record from the ESPN app?

I like to record then watch with about a ten minute delay that I burn thru until we do something good then pause to refresh my adult beverage.

I think you can pause in the app but prob can’t fast forward.

I think you can pause in the app but prob can’t fast forward.
Turns out only Samsung TVs come with the ESPN app. On any other brand, you have to log in to ESPN 3 on the TV's web browser which is not great. So I have to watch on one of our COX cabled TV's which is not always convenient.

Turns out only Samsung TVs come with the ESPN app. On any other brand, you have to log in to ESPN 3 on the TV's web browser which is not great. So I have to watch on one of our COX cabled TV's which is not always convenient.

Get a Fire TV stick or Roku or TiVo stick.

:bigcry: I was camping in the mountains and brought my 70 mile antenna cause I knew I would not have cell reception .. was working great until the rain delay

It's also replaying on espnu at some point. Set the DVR to record that one so I don't have to deal with fast forwarding through weather delay. Missed the first half while at a birthday party.

Back