Clemson game replay on ACCN at 4:00 today (Sun Sep 19)

Vote with your wallet and change to a service that has it.
Hard to do in Metro Atlanta

If you you live in a "Comcast Area", then Charter isn't available, that leaves you with the Dish Network or the other Dish option and that's not something I want , for some reason we don't have multiple Cable Companies competing in the same Area, in most cases 1 Cable Company per Area

The fault is with the ACC Commissioner's Office for agreeing to a crappy Media Deal with the ACC Network that is basically only available in the Carolinas, amazing that the B1G Ten & SEC can get these things right but not the mighty, smug, "we are so much smarter than you" ACC

Imagine the SEC creating a network that most of the cable subscribers in GA cannot get

Does the ACC know how FB crazy GA is, and what they are losing by having such a crappy ACCN, we are 2 years into this thing and still no Comcast-Xfinity agreement?

I can't believe that the ADs & School Prezes allow the Commissioner to still get a paycheck, with this issue being unresolved with Comcast

You don't create an ACCN for Basketball & Olympic Sports because 75%+ of the TV Money comes from FB

I'd love to see the ACC get serious about FB and go and poach the SEC Commissioner no matter what it cost

Hard to do in Metro Atlanta

If you you live in a "Comcast Area", then Charter isn't available, that leaves you with the Dish Network or the other Dish option and that's not something I want , for some reason we don't have multiple Cable Companies competing in the same Area, in most cases 1 Cable Company per Area

The fault is with the ACC Commissioner's Office for agreeing to a crappy Media Deal with the ACC Network that is basically only available in the Carolinas, amazing that the B1G Ten & SEC can get these things right but not the mighty, smug, "we are so much smarter than you" ACC

Imagine the SEC creating a network that most of the cable subscribers in GA cannot get

Does the ACC know how FB crazy GA is, and what they are losing by having such a crappy ACCN, we are 2 years into this thing and still no Comcast-Xfinity agreement?

I can't believe that the ADs & School Prezes allow the Commissioner to still get a paycheck, with this issue being unresolved with Comcast

You don't create an ACCN for Basketball & Olympic Sports because 75%+ of the TV Money comes from FB

I'd love to see the ACC get serious about FB and go and poach the SEC Commissioner no matter what it cost

Several streaming services offer ACCN, take your pick.

Several streaming services offer ACCN, take your pick.
Pay for a cable pckg plus pay for a streaming svc for just 1 thing -- the crappy ACCN?

Comcast-Xfinity is one of the largest Cable Companies in the US, maybe the ACC Commissioner's Office should have worked harder to make sure the ACCN would be negotiated before launching

Pay for a cable pckg plus pay for a streaming svc for just 1 thing -- the crappy ACCN?

Comcast-Xfinity is one of the largest Cable Companies in the US, maybe the ACC Commissioner's Office should have worked harder to make sure the ACCN would be negotiated before launching

I agree with you that the Comcast thing is baffling. But if you get streaming, you cancel cable. You shouldn't have to pay for both. Can you get Google. or ATT fiber where you live?

I agree with you that the Comcast thing is baffling. But if you get streaming, you cancel cable. You shouldn't have to pay for both. Can you get Google. or ATT fiber where you live?
No ATT fiber or Google

I've looked at multiple scenarios, didn't really like cutting the cord going to full time streaming service, yet

Maybe that will change at some point though

Back