Clemson/louisville

How are Clemson players not embarrassed to be playing for Dabo?

Dear God......someone please have video of dumbo dancing in the locker room post game on sports center

Until then, we can imagine it being something like this.

b3esvencqaafwdn.jpg

I saw the last 78 seconds of this game. Louisville is a clown show. That was the worst hurry up drill I've ever seen.

JRjr

But seriously, last 3 plays:

- in field goal range, center snaps the ball past the QB.
- QB gets sacked just outside of FG range
- drain the 30 seconds left and throw a fail Mary

But seriously, last 3 plays:

- in field goal range, center snaps the ball past the QB.
- QB gets sacked just outside of FG range
- drain the 30 seconds left and throw a fail Mary

Pretty rough. I'm glad they lost. The team should wear the schedule strength badge imbedded in their heads.

So next up for Clemson:

Bye
10/3 vs Notre Dame
10/10 vs Georgia Tech

Wow. Klimpsun really rubbed out that win last night. :hsugh:

I'm going to give the Tiggers the benefit of the doubt for that uninspired performance and surmise that they were looking ahead to their next two opponents.

Wow. Klimpsun really rubbed out that win last night. :hsugh:

I'm going to give the Tiggers the benefit of the doubt for that uninspired performance and surmise that they were looking ahead to their next two opponents.

Bye and Notre Dame?

I would hope that if we played that uninspired, CPJ would have told the team "congrats on the win, stop dancing like jackasses, and let's go watch tape and get this öööö straightened out before next week"

BYE is really tough.

No, smartass. ND & GT.

At the same time, while they have to tough opponents they also have a bye week there. Looking ahead to so someone 3 weeks away with a bye week in there is still a kind of fail.

Pretty terribly structured schedule....play a Thursday night game, then go 16 days without a game. I guess they will have plenty of practice time to prep for the option once we expose Notre Dame.

Back