Clemson making bank

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
With Clemson, I think it’s more about more people giving something, not just a few rich guys carrying the whole load.
But it also says the figure has doubled. Which means success breeds success

gtrower

Dodd-Like
I mean, we could start paying players without repercussions. That would also help us replicate Clemson’s success.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
I mean, we could start paying players without repercussions. That would also help us replicate Clemson’s success.
Since people can only whine about this crap and never prove anything on an adult level - why not do it?

I mean, does anyone think we are above reproach? The last GT administration had GT employees stealing from taxpayers left and right.

Even allowed foreign students to enroll (instead of qualified Georgians that would have been loyal to the school here) that turned out to be ööööing terrorists that wanted to murder Americans.

Last edited:

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Very little doubt in my mind that's how Clemson and UGA do it.
Member of the Clemson AA literally on wiretap admitting, hell bragging that football pays players. They went from an average program to a dynasty in under a decade. There is zero doubt in my mind.

User 10337

Member of the Clemson AA literally on wiretap admitting, hell bragging that football pays players. They went from an average program to a dynasty in under a decade. There is zero doubt in my mind.
Got a link handy?

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like

rghoae

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Which is stupid. A good football team is THE BEST marketing tool for a school. Next would be a basketball team. Look at how many people learned about UMBC when they beat UVA
What’s stupid is trying to solve a problem GT doesn’t have. GT has no shortage of applicants, and already has extreme high quality applicants.
Dropping its acceptance rate from 18% to about 12% is not gonna do anything for Tech.
And the marginal applicants which GT might get because it won a national championship are far more likely to be in the rejected crowd than the accepted one anyways.