Clemson players fail drug tests

This is, however, feeding into my nightmare scenario - ND beats Clemson and gets waxed by Bama. Just don't' need another year of this.

This is, however, feeding into my nightmare scenario - ND beats Clemson and gets waxed by Bama. Just don't' need another year of this.

If this were Clemson four or five years ago that may be the case but they’ve got the system rolling now

Doesn’t matter really. It’s Alabama’s to lose. The only team that I thought could beat them this year failed in the SECCG. Oklahoma’s offensive unit is cool, but their defense is worse than ours. And ND blows

Doesn’t matter really. It’s Alabama’s to lose. The only team that I thought could beat them this year failed in the SECCG. Oklahoma’s offensive unit is cool, but their defense is worse than ours. And ND blows
I don't think the #1 seed has won the title since they started the four team playoffs.

I'm a criminal defense lawyer. I loved Dabo saying, "I don't know how this got in their system." Well, every Judge that I ever practiced in front of had no problem figuring that out. So, it would seem that it isn't just cute sliding boards in the locker room and great coaching that Made Clempson into a BCS team. The National Championship playoffs really ought to be limited to teams that don't cheat and don't make a mockery of what college football is all about.

I'm a criminal defense lawyer. I loved Dabo saying, "I don't know how this got in their system." Well, every Judge that I ever practiced in front of had no problem figuring that out. So, it would seem that it isn't just cute sliding boards in the locker room and great coaching that Made Clempson into a BCS team. The National Championship playoffs really ought to be limited to teams that don't cheat and don't make a mockery of what college football is all about.
Have you noticed college football lately?

I'm gonna let this play out. I won't be surprised at all if these guys end up playing in the semifinal.

I don't understand how you can explain away a failed drug test, but apparently it's a thing that happens now.
I know a lot of serious weightlifters and bodybuilders. Several of them would take any power out of a container if it promised improvements and faster recovery. Likely the same with these three. If they took something that was given to them outside the Clemson staff, they have no excuse for failing the test. That type of stuff shows up from time to time. Weakness of the brain makes guys take it. There is no excuse for it, at all. I refuse to believe, if they have been around gyms alot, and obviously they have, that they didn't know that a lot of these weird workout powders might contain banned substances. I've heard stories of pre workouts containing trace amounts of methamphetamines. These guys likely took someone's special workout powder and now are feigning surprise it contained a banned substance

OMFG! What is college football all about, pray, tell?

OMFG! What is college football all about, pray, tell?
It should be about educating student athletes, giving them a chance to play the sport they love, moving on to the NFL for a few years if they're good enough, and preparing them to have happy and successful lives after football. That's the way Coach Dodd saw it, and that's the Tech way, of which I'm very proud.

Wait for it... "I was given a flu shot and didn't know it had banned substance".

Back