Clemson Preview

We're DOOMED!! DOOMED, I tell you!! DOOMED!!

Looks like weather may be a factor on Saturday. Looking like a 50% chance of rain up there. Not sure if that helps us or not. That will definitely slow our passing game down. If that's the case, Clemson can just pin their ears back and sell out to stop the run. I definitely don't like our chances in that kind of game.

Their defense is still pretty stingy and good overall. King needs to play a clean game and not force any throws that aren't there.

I'm not too worried about Klubnick even with our less than stellar pass defense. I think the key is stopping Mafah and or Shipley. Do that, we win.

Not sure if Shipley is playing though.

Their defense is still pretty stingy and good overall. King needs to play a clean game and not force any throws that aren't there.

I'm not too worried about Klubnick even with our less than stellar pass defense. I think the key is stopping Mafah and or Shipley. Do that, we win.

This. If King doesn't force it and takes what the D gives him, we'll be OK. It wouldn't hurt if our running game is successful too. Klubnik was supposed to be the end all QB wise but it hasn't shaped up that way. We have to stop their running game first and foremost.

According to Dabo he is.

This. If King doesn't force it and takes what the D gives him, we'll be OK. It wouldn't hurt if our running game is successful too. Klubnik was supposed to be the end all QB wise but it hasn't shaped up that way. We have to stop their running game first and foremost.

Yep. Agreed. Gotta go with the flow on offense and make the right reads based on what he sees. Trust his eyes, don't play hero ball. He'll have some chances ti use his legs as well as Clemson can be very aggressive in certain down and distances.

According to Dabo he is.

Ah, didn't see that....Bottle either of them up, keep our run fits clean and maintain gap integrity and we will win.

Looks like weather may be a factor on Saturday. Looking like a 50% chance of rain up there. Not sure if that helps us or not. That will definitely slow our passing game down. If that's the case, Clemson can just pin their ears back and sell out to stop the run. I definitely don't like our chances in that kind of game.
They will have the same problem. Rain chance falls off during game time. High pre-game.
Cold and wet yuck.

Back